eberlestock X2 vs badlands sacrifice

4IDARCHER

WKR
Looking at these two packs for 1-3 day hunting packs for mulies and possible elk. Want something that can serve as a day pack, but can hold enough to be good for up to 3 days if need be. I tend to pack light, so I can usually get away with less space then some others, but I have to be realistic. There is only so small I can go and still be able to carry enough for 1-3 days. Mostly looking for 1 comfort to wear, 2 able to hold a bow on my back so I don't have to carry it in my hands all day, and 3 must be quality gear.
What do you all think of these two packs (with military discount I can get them for very close to the same price, so that isn't a concern) so I would be comparing them without that aspect.

The first thing you will need to do is find out which one fits you best. I never could get the X2 to work for me. I guess I am too tall.

The Sacrifice's suspension really started to break down around 40-45lbs or so. If you keep your weight under that, and it fits you, then you should be fine.

miller1

Lil-Rokslider
I had the X2 and could get 3 days pretty easy but it does not have a functional load lifter so it will wear on your shoulders, but other than that i loved the pack.

I still have the x2 and use it as my day pack. I did take it on a 2 night trip with about 45 lbs and it worked but not as comfortable as a pack that rides on your hips. I would buy it again.

sk1

WKR
i love the x2 vs any badlands pack, but it just fits my body right.....so you might want to go purely based on what fits you the best.....i only use my x2 as a daypack, you could get by if you pack light for a 3 day trip, but i overpack still because im young and dumb so it's not a bivy pack for me

B

bearguide

my son has the x2, i use the barbarian featherlite, i like the barbarian better, he loves the x2/ you have to see which fits and feels the best to you