Colorado Leftover Mayhem!

ckleeves

WKR
Any bets on long the system makes it without crashing?

I’m hopeful but not holding my breath. My prediction (hopefully wrong btw) is a crash very shortly after 9:00, then back online briefly around 3:00 pm until word gets out that it’s back up and running followed by another crash.

So what do you think? Will it run flawlessly tomorrow or be plagued by problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
It could run flawlessly and there will still be yahoos who complain that the system turned on them like it is a living organism and wouldn't let them do something....all because they weren't smart enough to fill out each page correctly.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
when was the last time you saw a new computer system put together by our government work smoothly the first day?
there are going to be 10,000 people hitting "buy now" at 9:02.
so 9:03 is my bet for when it goes down.

One less person in thr mayhem. I had my eye on a couple tags, then the wife informed me she had booked a vacation for those same dates!

Hope you told her to be safe and have a good time.:cool:

LOL! Thought about saying that, but since I had originally told her I was going 3rd season, I can't blame her for picking the dates she did. I can still go 3rd season.

LOL! Thought about saying that, but since I had originally told her I was going 3rd season, I can't blame her for picking the dates she did. I can still go 3rd season.

For that reason I tell my entire family (especially in-laws) that I'm essentially busy from the last weekend in August through the first full weekend in December. It works for me but can't say it has improved my relationships. Perhaps that'll change when I have kids.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Wow. That didn’t take long.... Crashed at pretty much exactly 9:00am. LOL

blicero

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you not playing along at home, the site started getting reeeeal slow about 8:58am and now gives "500 Internal Server Error" when you try to connect.

So those of you that picked the "will crash immediately" option in this year's contest, congratulations, you're a winner!

Peaks&Creeks

Lil-Rokslider
cf241590318bcd1716fa80d2e6fb577d.jpg

Not even a minute into it. Friggin’ ridiculous.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I talked to the CPW office last week and the planner told me the site would crash.

Unbelievable! Given that this is the first year for online leftover sales on the first day, one would think those clowns would be prepared for the server load. Especially since the system has crashed for what seems like clockwork for the last few years.

OP
ckleeves

ckleeves

WKR
I have been locked up at the payment page since about 9:08. I don’t think I’m getting anything lol. Sounds like I made it further then some did.

My wife couldn’t even get past the sign in page.