Colorado Leftover Mayhem!

Vids

WKR
It may not have crashed, people just can't get through. The leftover list keeps updating and licenses are disappearing.

OP
ckleeves

ckleeves

WKR
I think it’s just luck of the draw on who gets thru. My wife is still locked up on the home page, my brother can’t get past the payment page and I *think* I got a deer tag but haven’t received the email confirmation yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dihardhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just to patiently follow the process through, I ran an attempt on a 3rd season deer tag - took me 29 minutes to complete the purchase process online...they GONE!!! Not exactly a shocking surprise, but geez. 1/2 hour of my life wasted.

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up getting through after the initial crash at 9AM. By that time, the tag I was after was sold out. One of my buddies got through and got his tag.

Bulldawg

WKR
I mean let’s be real... there is nothing to complain about, some guys are going to get great tags with no points used, some won’t. They could just not give out reissue tags just like they used to do, it’s upsetting yes but heck I just have to laugh and say oh well I tried! Haha

OP
ckleeves

ckleeves

WKR
I mean let’s be real... there is nothing to complain about, some guys are going to get great tags with no points used, some won’t. They could just not give out reissue tags just like they used to do, it’s upsetting yes but heck I just have to laugh and say oh well I tried! Haha

I agree. It’s part of the excitement lol. Let’s face it, if it worked perfect and full speed all the good stuff would be gone at 9:01!

Bulldawg

WKR
Yeah! I thought I got a buck tag, but at the last minute they were gone as my payment info went through.

Oh well, maybe something will pop up next week.

I agree. It’s part of the excitement lol. Let’s face it, if it worked perfect and full speed all the good stuff would be gone at 9:01!

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
finally got through it all but the tag was gone - maybe should have been at a shop

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
I got through the whole stinking process,took 30 min only to be told the avail quota was gone and I didn’t put in for the ones with just a few tags...

blicero

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy grabbed the tag we were after, I got a "No quota available" by the time I got to the payment page. Took 40 minutes to get to that point.

Honestly one out of two ain't bad, I was expecting we'd both get nothing.

Jd259

WKR
Got all the way to submitting the payment n got the no quota avaliable also o well if you were relying on this to get a tag this year you should rethink your strategy for next year.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
going to stop in at the local shop in just a few and see how it went. I'll let you know

strand

Lil-Rokslider
I tried and struck out as well. BUT if you jump on the site now it's smooth sailing :) Wound up picking up a leftover cow tag in an OTC unit. Bring on the orange army! Anyone got a bulletproof vest for sale?

mherne8

FNG
I completely forgot until my buddy text me a pic of his archery deer tag. Ruined my whole day...

Took me 27 minutes to get through but did get the buck deer tag I was after (it had 40+ available going into today). Pleasant surprise as I didn't think I would get one. On the downside the doe tag my brother wanted that had hundreds going into today disappeared fast and his card got rejected at checkout.