Florida has Sambar deer in the panhandle
Wild hogs everywhere
Lion fish
Now pythons and iguanas
And I due believe their are pockets of axis deer around lake Okeechobee
Texas nilgai
Axis
Audad

what else can you add to this list from your state.

dv808

FNG
Pretty much everything you can hunt is non-native in Hawaii.

Axis deer, black tail, wild pigs, sheep, goats, game birds...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

OP
rlmmarine

rlmmarine

WKR
I believe I herd Maryland has some type of deer along the coast but I'm hoping more people will chime in

I believe I herd Maryland has some type of deer along the coast but I'm hoping more people will chime in

Called Sika deer.

Crocodiles in Florida.
Nutria in the southeast.
I think US pigs are mostly Eurasian boar descendants

There are a few pockets of intros that were man made like the buffalo on Catalina.

You can find low fence non-native hunts in every state. Guaranteed hunt, 100% success, lots of species including ostrich and emu, a variety of hogs, sheep and goats, water buff, the list is quite long but it's usually killing, not hunting although some are much more difficult than others.

DougP

Lil-Rokslider
Called Sika deer.

Crocodiles in Florida.
Nutria in the southeast.
I think US pigs are mostly Eurasian boar descendants

There are a few pockets of intros that were man made like the buffalo on Catalina.

I’m pretty sure those crocodiles in South Florida are natives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzwho

WKR
American crocodiles are natives. There’s probably some non-native caimans running around down there from the exotic pet trade.

Texas has pretty much everything you can imagine, but it’s also 99% private. If you’re only counting “public” areas. Oryx, Gemsbuk, Aoudad, nilgai, axis, and hogs cover most of it, with some random Waterbuck and I’ve heard of people seeing warthogs.

New Mexico has Aoudad, Gemsbuk/Oryx, Himalayan Tahr, and Ibex.

I ran over a nutria rat when I was picking up my boat in Louisianna. I still have the guts on the side of the boat to prove it... They baked on harder than any enamel paint I have ever seen...

gelton

WKR
American crocodiles are natives. There’s probably some non-native caimans running around down there from the exotic pet trade.

Texas has pretty much everything you can imagine, but it’s also 99% private. If you’re only counting “public” areas. Oryx, Gemsbuk, Aoudad, nilgai, axis, and hogs cover most of it, with some random Waterbuck and I’ve heard of people seeing warthogs.

New Mexico has Aoudad, Gemsbuk/Oryx, Himalayan Tahr, and Ibex.

You can add Black Buck Antelope, Fallow Deer and Sika Deer to the list of Texas big game that can be taken on public land.

And out of that list all of the seasons are open 365 days a year with unlimited bag limits except Audads which are only regulated in 8 counties.

OP
rlmmarine

rlmmarine

WKR
As far as crocodiles goes yes there are a few Native crocks here in Florida but they are protected. As far as the response of game farms I was looking for purely public land hunts.
Thanks for all the responses it seams as though most of the non native hunts are occurring in the southern states. Anything in the northern area other the pheasants.

Thanks to all