Idaho food and fuel?

PMcGee

WKR
We’re flying into Boise for our hunt In September. Instead of flying with our food we were just going to buy it when we get out there. Will there be a good selection of mtn house left in the stores or does the selection get low that time of the year. We’ll also need to get fuel canisters. Just wondering if we should ship our food out before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IdahoElk

WKR
We’re flying into Boise for our hunt In September. Instead of flying with our food we were just going to buy it when we get out there. Will there be a good selection of mtn house left in the stores or does the selection get low that time of the year. We’ll also need to get fuel canisters. Just wondering if we should ship our food out before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cabela's is right by the airport.

mikear

Lil-Rokslider
You could buy at Cabelas.com and have it shipped to that store so you can ensure they have what you want.

idcuda

WKR
Walmart, Fred Meyers, REI, Cabelas, Winco, Costco, etc. All are close and all have mtn house. They still had some big buckets/boxes at the Boise Costco last time I was there - maybe call them to see when you get to town. It's the only way I'll justify buying those things. $8/bag is too much and I think they're about $5/bag in the Costco bundles.