Opinions needed

KSP277

WKR
Bear defense, calling tactics, land nav, shelters, food, all been covered. Season is approaching fast. What’s everybody doin for Squatch protection.

No red headlamps, ever. Sasquatch sees that as the welcome mat down at the red light district. You're likely to get bed'd down for the night. Ruining your night vision vs. Being Squatch's bride. Take your pick.

Nothing to worry about bud...they are all outta the backcountry and hosting The View now.

OP
K

KSP277

WKR
When do you reckon the squatch rut is goIn on? And should you use a piss fence then?Could make em more aggressive, maybe like pissing in a big ole bucks scrape. Make em mad, comes back lookin for a fight. Now you got a mad sexually frustrated squatch in your camp at 2 am.

When do you reckon the squatch rut is goIn on? And should you use a piss fence then?Could make em more aggressive, maybe like pissing in a big ole bucks scrape. Make em mad, comes back lookin for a fight. Now you got a mad sexually frustrated squatch in your camp at 2 am.

Do not, I repeat do not use the piss fence method! I tried it once and woke up to squatch standing over my bug bivy remarking his territory. That s.o.b R. Kelly’d me!

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I plan on leaving an open jar of dill pickles. They are spotted on the reservation in South Dakota every year and there is one thing you will always find on the reservation and that is pickles. Coincidence? The other thing is hurricane malt liquor but if it is the squatch rut then I am not getting him liquored up.

FlyGuy

WKR
I'm not looking for your honey holes but if one of you more experienced fellas could turn me on to a unit I would appreciate it. My cameras are only picking up elk and deer?

My 1st time hunting these things. Going in deep. Solo. With my bow. Shit is gonna get real.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

mproberts

WKR
I'm not looking for your honey holes but if one of you more experienced fellas could turn me on to a unit I would appreciate it. My cameras are only picking up elk and deer?

My 1st time hunting these things. Going in deep. Solo. With my bow. Shit is gonna get real.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I would suggest watching as much "Mountain Monsters" on the Destination America channel. It's five years running now and they do a great job of bringing in true experts on the subject. They extensively go into tactics, and their calling sequences are must watch TV!

Mattt

Lil-Rokslider
Hell I. Even married 22 years to the same woman. Nothing surprises me at 2 am. I'm more like I wish a mother¥%$&@* would

Squirrels

WKR
If it's the rut just bring the vasoline...you ain't gonna stop it, might as well make it less painful..........