How many hunt solo

I absolutely love hunting solo, especially remote, multi week hunts. I unfortunately don’t get to do enough of them, as far as I’m concerned, but some of my best times in the field are spent alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyGuy

WKR
I miss it. My wife and I got together 8 years ago and she is a hunting machine. Our living room is full of big game mounts and over half are hers. There is no way she is staying behind and letting me go by myself. Prior to her I really enjoyed taking off and going when and where I wanted to go hunt. If I decided at the last minute to throw my stuff in the truck and head to Arizona or Utah or wherever you could grab a over the counter and go on an adventure I did it and enjoyed every minute of it. Don't get me wrong I am blessed to have the lord send me a hunting partner like my wife but I miss the solo adventures too.
Nope! You are not allowed to complain! You have a wife that loves to hunt, doesn't complain about the cost of taxidermy and even WANTS them in the house. You, sir, have won the lottery.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Count me in as (mostly) solo for all the reasons listed above, although I take my kids sometimes. Otherwise, I deal with everyone else’s baggage, schedule issues, etc all week so I like to escape once in a while.