In need of new iron will broadheads!!!

Need 3-6 of the vented 125 iron wills! Who has them in stock and where can I order them from? Backlogged on the iron will website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlob1one

WKR
I have the 3 100's that I'm going to put up for sale tonight. I decided upon the 125's. Good luck

Brendan

WKR
6 of the 125's new in the box. Was planning on using them at some point, but may not be this year because of the hunts I have lined up...

EDIT - people are messaging me off the hook on these. Have 3 potential people interested now, probably don't need any more ;)

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
EDIT - people are messaging me off the hook on these. Have 3 potential people interested now, probably don't need any more ;)

Hey, how about one more?;)

But seriously........if you find a single 125gr solid Iron Will laying around that you want to get rid of.....let me know. I need to test these things out on an elk.

OP
ddavis_1313
6 of the 125's new in the box. Was planning on using them at some point, but may not be this year because of the hunts I have lined up...

Any chance they are available and you give me first opportunity to buy since I asked about them before you posted them or considered selling? If not I’m ordering brand new ones today

I ordered 100g vented on August 6th still no word. But I read they are back logged 2 weeks out so not concerned yet.

OP
ddavis_1313

Sent you a pm. Let me know. Looking to buy now

OP
ddavis_1313
2 new purchased looking for 2-3 more

Brendan

WKR
Sent you a pm. Let me know. Looking to buy now

Just came back to this thread. Don't have any PM's from you and I've been receiving / responding all day - might want to check you're actually sending through the forum...

Regardless - 3 sold and shipped earlier today and 3 are pending for next week, I'll be traveling through the weekend so won't know if the remaining sell until I'm back...

OP
ddavis_1313
Just came back to this thread. Don't have any PM's from you and I've been receiving / responding all day - might want to check you're actually sending through the forum...

Regardless - 3 sold and shipped earlier today and 3 are pending for next week, I'll be traveling through the weekend so won't know if the remaining sell until I'm back...

Been trying to contact you so nice you said you had some

Brendan

WKR
Been trying to contact you so nice you said you had some

Just checked my PM inbox - I have no messages from you all day and I haven't deleted any. I've got 10 messages in there on these broadheads from other people, and no, my inbox isn't full...

I've had to tell people this before - but never use Tapatalk chat (Doesn't go through Rokslide, you don't get notifications, and can't see messages in your forum inbox so there's no way to tell if you got a message without going looking for it within the app) and don't use visitor messages (No Notifications, not in the forum inbox...). Make sure you're using the Rokslide Forum's Private Message system....

OP
ddavis_1313
Just checked my PM inbox - I have no messages from you all day and I haven't deleted any. I've got 10 messages in there on these broadheads from other people, and no, my inbox isn't full...

I've had to tell people this before - but never use Tapatalk chat (Doesn't go through Rokslide, you don't get notifications, and can't see messages in your forum inbox so there's no way to tell if you got a message without going looking for it within the app) and don't use visitor messages (No Notifications, not in the forum inbox...). Make sure you're using the Rokslide Forum's Private Message system....

Never knew that man. So my fault I guess