Joe Rogan Podcast

NorthEast

FNG
I listen to Remi Warren yesterday and it was great. Joe is incredibly knowledgeable. I would love him to have Donnie Vincent on!

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I too have started listening to his podcasts. I did not give him enough credit before, Joe actually is a bright guy.

FreeRange

WKR
His podcast with Joel Salatin was really interesting. Joel is a bit of an eccentric for sure but he speaks a lot of truth about our food system and how we can take a more responsible, involved approach to putting all types of food on our plate. As hunters a lot of us probably feel similarly, at least about where we get our meat.

Yeah, his podcast with Joel Salatin is the best podcast episode I've heard recently. The luck is with me. I don't lose anything. Btw, this place gives me balance.

Last edited:
I strongly recommend listening to the podcast Rogan had with Jordan Peterson. Not hunting related but fascinating.

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
Podcast newby here as well, but not totally tech challenged. So, I'm guessing you could download a podcast episode to your
iPhone and then play it back through the blue tooth or aux cord of your truck stereo? I'm thinking about my 22 hr drive out west
to hunt elk in about 6 weeks.

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Yup thats exactly what you do. 2 options. If you have service you just stream it. If you dont have service or wamt to conserve data you can download them and play back whenever. I stock pile a few meateater podcasts before i hit to mountain roads amd Bluetooth it to the truck. I use podcast addict. Some people use sticher or podcast section in itunes. A simple 2 min youtube video on whichever player you choose will get you going. Very easy to do.

Podcast newby here as well, but not totally tech challenged. So, I'm guessing you could download a podcast episode to your
iPhone and then play it back through the blue tooth or aux cord of your truck stereo? I'm thinking about my 22 hr drive out west
to hunt elk in about 6 weeks.

witht the youtube app on your phone you should be able to download the podcast video and save offline. save in the lowest quality and play when you dont get service. thats what i do.

i liked the podcast until he blew up my hunting spot lol