How many here have Instagram ?

littlebuf

Banned
i had no idea there were so many 15 year old girls on this forum. Brock???

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
i had no idea there were so many 15 year old girls on this forum. Brock???

One of my goals in life is to get Trevor on social media. Justin & I almost had him convinced he needed a Facebook last year. So close!

What you guys take selfies in your high tech new gear and post them?

Abandoned social media and TV. Why would I want everyone to know what I am doing 24/7?

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I posted this to Instagram today. Not quite the selfie you were hoping for.
ybyvu9ub.jpg

Honestly, I use social media for 2 reasons. First is so my family & friends that think I'm absolutely nuts can get a glimpse of what I do. My grandparents (who are on Facebook) that I don't get to see often love seeing that shit. And second I network with other hunters that may not be on RS.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Instagram makes me nervous. I just know that somehow something will malfunction and naked pics of my old lady will end up all over the place and I'll be in the dog house for six months.

brushape

WKR
instagram has worked out great for sharing pictures for my business with new and past guests, by having people who come out on my boat do a simple #basstub tag on there pictures after a trip it creates a nice folder of photos about what goes on, on my boat. Other than that instagram is flooded with fake prostaffers and wanna be hunting groups

JNDEER

WKR
instagram has worked out great for sharing pictures for my business with new and past guests, by having people who come out on my boat do a simple #basstub tag on there pictures after a trip it creates a nice folder of photos about what goes on, on my boat. Other than that instagram is flooded with fake prostaffers and wanna be hunting groups

Na...My brother uses it to pick up girls!

Broz

WKR
Call me old school but I see some hunter post pics to face book of elk we just took before we even have it gutted and out. For some reason this bothers me. Maybe it is just me personally, but I see it as a disruption or intrusion of the beauty of where we are and what we are doing. I had a guy miss the window to shoot a nice bull last year because he answered a cell call as we were crawling in for the shot. I was up front and had his rifle set prone waiting for him to come into position, while he took the call the bull slipped away. From then on I insist all phones go on airplane mode during the hunt. Just my personal opinion. So no instagram for me. I will have plenty of time for that crap later or after season.

JMO
Jeff