What does everyone do for a living?

TBarron

WKR
I work at Apple Inc in the Facilities World. I manage a team that is responsible for design, construction and office maintenance of all the Apple Inc offices here in silicon valley.

We should talk! I’m VP of Sales for an early growth tech company in the preconstruction space. Mostly have been working with big GCs but recently have got some owners onboard like Marriott. Check us out http://www.beck-technology.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd Gen in the family business, General Manager.

We're in Industrial Distribution and provide fluid-system components and process measurement/control equipment. My ol' man (President) is also my hunting partner. When he takes days off to hunt, his tracker and meat-packer have to go with him. ;)

Website criticism over PM's is welcome, I have no training and don't know what the hell I'm doing making ours!

http://nwfluid.com/

efnm

WKR
Engineering manager for a radio telescope. No bonuses but stable rewarding work.

I’m an operations manager for the transportation division of a large regional electrical contractor. We build traffic signals, roadway lighting, transit and intelligent transportation systems. Getting ready to start the big I70 rebuild on the east side of Denver here in a few months, which I’m sure will cause some headaches for a few of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTobias

Lil-Rokslider
I get people to pay me to take them for boat rides. Once in a while they even get to catch some fish.

I am the Director of Grocery Store Operations for a company out of Seattle.
We have stores in Alaska ,Washington,and Oregon.

IDLassie

Lil-Rokslider
Been reading on this site for a while now. Been around hunting since I could walk and have been hunting since I was of legal age (which at that time it was 12 years old).
I've been a fire lookout more or less for the last 51 years. It's more of a urban lookout than a remote wilderness one.
I've got this season and next year then I'm finally done and I'm going to take the summers and do what the rest of the world does. PLAY!! more or less. LOL
We've got the retirement place bought and paid for and in the best place to retire at. Just can't wait to be there full time. We spend the winters there which is nice and quiet. Everyone shows up for the summers and leave for the winter. We show up in the winter and leave for the summers.

Farming and production agriculture. I raise about 34000 little pigs per year. One man operation so not much time off. But retirement is near. Heading to South Dakota or Texas. Or both.

Technical Service Manager (project manager) for Biosolids land Application in the western part of NC. Basically work with wastewater plants and farmers to coordinate spreading sludge, and all the gov't paperwork that follows. Good job that keeps me riding backroads, but i fear my company is going down the shitter. Currently attending night classes to get my Real Estate License.

I’m a Firefighter/Paramedic in southern Idaho. Been lucky to have a job I love for the last 13 years that provides a ton of time off to do all the other things I love...hunting and family time👍