What does everyone do for a living?

Mr. B

FNG
Formerly US Navy, now I’m the Natural Resources Supervisor for a town in South Florida. Hoping to get back out west to Arizona permanently one of these days but it gets with kids, career, etc... fortunate to have a stable and interesting job.

I am a forestry tech for the forest service in Idaho. Get paid to scout 5-6 months out of the year. Don't make much, but I get to be outside everyday.

I’m a project manager/foreman/estimator at my family owned drywall company. Love my job but with the lack of young people willing to work and be trained in a physically demanding job I wonder where the labor force is going to come from. The stress that’s caused with too few employees who are worth a shit makes me think about getting into something different. Possibly real estate or doing home inspections.

skifunk2

FNG
Agriculture Program Manager for the local conservation district. Since we are in the Ches. Bay Watershed, it’s a wild time now.

NV HUNTER

WKR
I am director of operations at a large collision center. I make great money, but never get to take any time off. I do get Saturday and Sunday off. I really envy my brother who is a school teacher......lots of time off. The older I get the more that is appealing to me.

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
2nd gen family business. Got out of the service and my father asked if I would come help him out for a few weeks cause he was short handed. That was 8 years ago this month. Started as a diesel mechanic on semis then we opened a second business selling and servicing higher end mowers, tractors, and hay equipment. Luckily my slow times are in the winter months so I get plenty of time off from mid October to March. Come to think of it since it's been 8 years there I think it's time to renegotiate my contract for an extra week of vacation during September for elk season.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
I build and remodels homes for folks. Always a wannabe farmer but thats a hard way to earn a living.

DavePwns

WKR
Home health physical therapist, mostly strengthen and train elderly adults to help them walk, decrease risk for falls, and help them build up strength to be able to get out of bed on their own

Riles1050

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a Financial Advisor. I primarily deal with private wealth and help individual invest their hard earned dollars in order to reach financial security and achieve their financial goals.

CX5Ranch

WKR
MO logger. Custom sawmilling/logging business. CX5 ranch owner. SimAngus cattle genetics. Buy and sell a few pack mules. Push snow for the state DOT in the winter.

topher89

WKR
Middle school American History Teacher. Summers are jam-packed with scouting, fly fishing and backpacking. A lot of the fall and winter breaks line up well with the upland and waterfowl seasons, not so much with big game.

While I could probably make more money in another industry, its personally fulfilling and the breaks cannot be beaten. This week alone, I have fly fished two major rivers in Colorado, scouted a new antelope location for future hunts and built a new workbench for fly-tying and possible reloading.