Is anyone doing First Lite Fusion camo dip yet?

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
Is anyone doing First Lite Fusion camo dip yet? If so could you let me know who? I'd like to give my new Tikka that pattern.

Thanks,
Ron

I called FL a week ago and they are putting a list together of companies that will be dipping in fusion, she said they should have a list around the first of December. I'm doing both my Defiant 34 and Carbon Defiant 34 in fusion when I get them in Jan.

BigDog00

WKR
I called FL a week ago and they are putting a list together of companies that will be dipping in fusion, she said they should have a list around the first of December. I'm doing both my Defiant 34 and Carbon Defiant 34 in fusion when I get them in Jan.

This is good to know. I think I'm going to have my PSE Decree done as well. How does the finished product hold up? Seems like a few clear coats are applied, but I'm wondering if it will just flake off after a year or two.

I've only ever had one item dipped before now and they applied a dura clear coat to the dip and it lasted just as long as a finish on a dipped firearm. Held up pretty well. I'm still doing my homework on it but it sounds like some of these Companies have got it all forgives out on the durability of the finish.

Yep. Utah hydrographics are the official exclusive fusion dipper.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk