Donnie Vincent fans?

on the advice of a good buddy, I just bought both of Donnies films, Terra Nova, and The Rivers Divide.
I am so impressed with both,I had to share in case anyone has not heard of him. These are just awesome films,not whack em and stack em vidios.
I cant wait to see more from this guy.

jm1607

WKR
My only 2 complaints is that he's super into himself (I mean, I know alot of TV hunters are, but he takes it to the next level) and he's an awful shot.. I've seen him injure two animals on film.. He needs to practice way more or take shorter shots..

The actual film work is great though..

I watched some of Terra Nova and enjoyed the cinematography. Nicely done. Do any of you know who does Donnies hair and makeup ? My sister would be interested .

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trust fund baby who thinks he's the best hunter in the world.. What else would he wear? ;)

If you dont like Donnie Vincent or his films thats fine. But dont de-rail the thread. That goes for everyone. Thanks.

G Posik

WKR
I really enjoy his work. I do not watch the typical hunting shows as for me it is not about seeing the shot on the animal. I enjoy seeing all of the journey. Looking forward to his next release.

Glenn

IdahoElk

WKR
I think the person videoing and editing does an outstanding job,his films definitely have a unique look and get me psyched to go hunt,not your standard hunting film.

Trial153

WKR
Donnie's work is the bench mark right now in my opinion. Looking forward to more of his work being released. On another note I found him stand up guy all the way around, personable and helpful.

Retterath

WKR
the rivers divide is a great show, I did a lot of bowhunting around there when I was growing up made the film even cooler.People that put the time in and the hard work to make great films deserve some credit. Not every jo blow can go out there like he does and capture things on film and create video and then put it all together like that.

IdahoElk

WKR
I have both The Rivers Divide and Terra Nova.

Pay for shipping and I'll send two people one video each and they can send it off to the next person when done.

First two people to PM gets one.