Donnie Vincent fans?

IdahoElk

WKR
Both films are heading out to people.I ask that after you get done watching a few times you pass them on to someone else that will enjoy them.

Huge Donnie Vincent fan. Saw his Terra Nova film in the Full Draw Film Tour I believe. I have always enjoyed his films. They do a great job putting them together.

Grumman

WKR
Idahoelk is sending me terra nova and when im done watching it i will send it to who ever wants it next. Let me know

He's sending me The River's Divide. Same here I will pay it forward to whoever wants it next. Thanks Idahoelk!

Update: received the video today. Heading on vacation and will ship out to the next in line upon return.

Last edited:

bobhunts

WKR
Glad the temperature changed because I was starting to think we are full of haters and envious people on here. I first saw a clip at the Full Draw film Tour and since bought both films. They are the kind of film I like to watch. No problems with anything and the best filming I have seen to date. No canned hunting here! Hope to see more from him.

hodgeman

WKR
Like everything else...mixed bag.
I think the cinematography is pretty much first rate- pretty much the leading edge of hunting films (along with a couple of others). Great film work.

Sometimes he delves into a bit much of "the sound of one hand clapping" sort of stuff for my taste...needing a pep talk from your guide on a three day hunt seems a bit melodramatic. I also wondered how much of that rutted up caribou on Terra Nova got eaten....

OP
Bonedalien
very cool direction this thread has taken with the video sharing. damn cool of you Idahoelk.
I would put mine into play also, but these are in my library to stay.
i would be interested to hear what you guys borrowing these think.

Last edited:

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
My only 2 complaints is that he's super into himself (I mean, I know alot of TV hunters are, but he takes it to the next level) and he's an awful shot.. I've seen him injure two animals on film.. He needs to practice way more or take shorter shots..

The actual film work is great though..

Actually Ive seen him answer a lot of guys questions on facebook and other sources. He takes time out to promote hunting. He's lived in my home state of Wisconsin and comes back to hunt the north woods were there are not a whole lot of deer, but he's up to the challenge. I would always wait to cast judgement on a person until you meet him in person. Now if you have met him and have that perspective, that is your opinion you are entitled too. But making assumptions about someones personality is a lose lose situation. Not trying to bash you, just making sure to spread the message of being more tolerant individuals.

Last edited: