Donnie Vincent fans?

mherne

FNG
The videos are coming to me who wants them when I'm done I'll send them once I watch them pm me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Anyone know where these ended up? I would like to watch them if I can get my hands on them.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm gonna take Bonedalien up on his offer so take me out of the rotation.

Local Colorado I'd like to check these out I'm in Littleton area. This drama has me interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me thinks some of you are going to end up in a bromance. The videos are very well done. Great videography. And he does have that Hollywood look. Not a bad representative for our sport, but seemingly narcissistic. Heh

crazyelk

FNG
I never met the guy, He might show himself a lot on film but I think he makes great films. I have been waiting 3 years for a new film and heard 8 months ago he was coming out with one. I read somewhere that the reason he has not had a new film in awhile is that he is under contract with the discovery channel.
I believe everyone in this industry is a little full of themselves anyway. I mean if you want to talk about Arrogant look at the intro for Scott Haugens tv show, Ridiculous... Back to Donnie I believe his heart is in the right place and he is a good ambassador for hunting which is why he took on the discovery channel thing in the first place. I have Lent his films out to many Non hunters and they have found a new respect for it because of his films.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Me thinks some of you are going to end up in a bromance. The videos are very well done. Great videography. And he does have that Hollywood look. Not a bad representative for our sport, but seemingly narcissistic. Heh

Only with you Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bromance is in the air, he's filming the sequel to Brokeback Mountain as we speak. Not sure on the title yet though...KUIU 4 U, Long in the Sawtooth, Cimarron Snuggle...help him out here guys :)

dog812

WKR
Corbland, I think you up next. The videos just arrived to my po box. P.m. Your address. I'll let you know when I am done with them.