Input on tweaking my Kifaru

I have the duplex frame (not the newest frame) with the Mountain Warrior bag. I took it for a hike this weekend and did 3.2 miles with 50 lbs. The weight was comfortable but I could tell I needed to tweak my setup. I purchased this from a friend so this was not originally set for me by Kifaru. One thing I realized is I had lengthened my shoulder straps too much and I think I have that corrected for the most part. But....one thing I noticed when packing was that I could feel the hard part of the straps rubbing on my shoulder blades. I am 6'4" and I used a friends pack as reference last night to get them close. He is 6'3" and slimmer than I am. I have my straps just a bit longer than his. He actually was measured at Kifaru and said he didn't touch the shoulder strap length from the factory. Do you guys have any ideas as to why I am feeling that rubbing on my shoulder blades? Also....it seems like my right shoulder strap is perfect and my left one is not. I have lengthened it a bit more than the right but the slider is still slightly above my clavicle.

Honestly, we could try to help you but it would be faster and more effective for you to call the wizard himself. Aron: (720) 93seven-141eight