Rokslide First Lite Merino shirts!

dotman

WKR
I bet this gets some of your attention :). I was just thinking, First Lite did some Meat Eater specific merino items, so why not some Rokslide specific swag?

I would definitely pick some up in the shirts and maybe even a brimmed beanie.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bet this gets some of your attention :). I was just thinking, First Lite did some Meat Eater specific merino items, so why not some Rokslide specific swag?

Well, I will see Mr. Avery next weekend so I will get a few drinks in him and see what I can do......:cool:
But that IS a great idea.

Randy

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member

We are working on it:)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Since 99% of the time my merino shirt is my base layer underneath another shirt, it doesn't really matter what logo's are on the shirt IMO. But as long as they are cheap, I'd probably get one. When it comes to clothes........I am a serious tightwad.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Since 99% of the time my merino shirt is my base layer underneath another shirt, it doesn't really matter what logo's are on the shirt IMO. But as long as they are cheap, I'd probably get one. When it comes to clothes........I am a serious tightwad.

85% of the time during archery season I only have a base layer top on.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
85% of the time during archery season I only have a base layer top on.

Ya, and I guess as crowded as hunting is becoming, then it's good advertisement for all to see.;)

I would think an outer garment for non-hunting situations would make more sense.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member

I'm guessing the prices would be around what FL already charges...

Mike7

WKR
Personally, I would be in for a light summer weight shirt (prefer long sleeved) that is earth tone colored and with the Rokslide name or Rokslide logo on the back. I have black merino shirts, and they are hot...and I don't feel fully comfortable wearing them during bear season.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
you guys are mind readers. We've had the approval from First Lite (embarrassing) for four years! Just keeps getting stuck in the bottom of the pile. Running this place is way more time consuming than I could have ever imagined.

Thanks for the reminder but I'd still say our best shot is Randy getting a few drinks in Ryan like I did at SHOT:
attachment.php

anything is possible as you can see.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
you guys are mind readers. We've had the approval from First Lite (embarrassing) for four years! Just keeps getting stuck in the bottom of the pile. Running this place is way more time consuming than I could have ever imagined.

Thanks for the reminder but I'd still say our best shot is Randy getting a few drinks in Ryan like I did at SHOT:
attachment.php

anything is possible as you can see.

Who's the bearded guy in the Rokslide shirt with Ryan? :)