Staff member
**** the Packers!

Let's go COWBOYS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I've been called worse!

I actually don't mind the Packers unless they are playing the Cowboys.
The only team I "hate" is the Seahawks and all the bandwagon fans that live around me.

oopslala

FNG
Now that the Lions did what they do, I'm hoping to see a rematch of Pitt vs Dallas in the super bowl. That was the best game of the year so far, hopefully they can out do it again. Except Bell gets the same winning TD this time 😬

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been called worse!

The only team I "hate" is the Seahawks and all the bandwagon fans that live around me.

Haters gonna hate

Haters gonna hate
35bff1b7ba743bce74d91fc0a3f03f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nrh6.7

WKR
**** the Packers!

Let's go COWBOYS!

I grew up watching Tom Landry and the Cowboys, but when 'ol Jerry came around I really had to work to keep liking them. Now that Romo is where he needs to be (the bench) and Dak is leading the charge, I've had old feeling for my boys starting to stir!!!

Also, I'm no Seahawk fan either, mostly because of Petey though. Here's hoping Atlanta puts a whipping on!

Clarktar

WKR
I grew up watching Tom Landry and the Cowboys, but when 'ol Jerry came around I really had to work to keep liking them. Now that Romo is where he needs to be (the bench) and Dak is leading the charge, I've had old feeling for my boys starting to stir!!!

Also, I'm no Seahawk fan either, mostly because of Petey though. Here's hoping Atlanta puts a whipping on!
Atlanta's hot no doubt, but the Hawks will win. I'm guessing Hawks get a Defensive TD next weekend.

I want to see a Hawks Cowboys championship

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jesse Minish

Lil-Rokslider
I've been called worse!

What I hate are people who live in the PNW and are Cowgirl, Steer Queer, Raitard or Fug Packer fan that hate the Seahawks and call fans like me that have been a fan since Zorn and Largent bandwagon fans. The detention of a bandwagon fan is a Cowboy, Steeler, Raider or Packer fan :p

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
What I hate are people who live in the PNW and are Cowgirl, Steer Queer, Raitard or Fug Packer fan that hate the Seahawks and call fans like me that have been a fan since Zorn and Largent bandwagon fans. The detention of a bandwagon fan is a Cowboy, Steeler, Raider or Packer fan :p

Come on Jesse; you KNOW what I'm talking about. You see all those window licking hawk fans up there!

OP
N

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Ryan I'm with ya on the Seagulls and I don't even mind the Cowgirls anymore,I use to hate them but the Lombardi trophy 🏆 belongs in GREEN BAY!!!!

Hall256

WKR
Come on Jesse; you KNOW what I'm talking about. You see all those window licking hawk fans up there!

If you all want to get away from annoying fans, just join me as a Charger fan. We have room on the bandwagon, I think there are only like a hundred of us that actually support the team.

Whip

WKR
I gotta stick with the OP on this thread -

Go Pack Go!!!

No bandwagon jumper here - I cheered for them in the original Ice Bowl! :D