Green bay packers

I'm rooting for a Pack victory in Dallas!

Followed by a complete and utter meltdown in The Clink the following week. Maybe this time Clay Matthews won't quite on his team in OT.

Go Hawks!!!

Clarktar

WKR
I'm rooting for a Pack victory in Dallas!

Followed by a complete and utter meltdown in The Clink the following week. Maybe this time Clay Matthews won't quite on his team in OT.

Go Hawks!!!
Yes!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cnelk

WKR
If the Packers and Seahawks meet in the playoffs... the refs heads are going to explode not knowing whom to fix it for...

Trr15

WKR
This conversation is fun, but we all know the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl, right?

Clarktar

WKR
This conversation is fun, but we all know the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl, right?
As long as you keep Rapelisburger away from hotel cleaning staff!

ChrisC

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't seen any mention of the Patriots...maybe i should stay out of this thread...

Clarktar

WKR
I haven't seen any mention of the Patriots...maybe i should stay out of this thread...
A cheater, liar and murderer walk into a bar............. PATRIOTS are in town

I was happy to see the pack put the giants to bed, I despise OBJ even though he's one of the more talented players in the NFL. Really excited to watch le'veon bell this post season. He and Elliot are probably the best 2 backs I've seen since AP's first couple years with the vikqueens. I get the feeling the patriots monster is just starting to stir though... I wouldn't mind seeing the hawk's get stomped simply because I don't like PC and everytime they loose in good fashion Sherman can't help but spout off. I'm pulling for GB out of this next series even though Clay Mathews belongs in a covergirl ad. Regardless of how it ends up I haven't been this excited for a post season in a long time.

ChrisC

Lil-Rokslider
A man with an honest misinterpretation of the rules, a quarterback with science on his side, and well, still a murderer walk into a bar...

I've always liked the packers so i wouldnt mind seeing them in the superbowl. That'd be a nice rematch. Id also like to see the cowboys. I'm impressed with the young guys Prescott and Elliott, but i just hate Jerry so much I dont want him to get the satisfaction of making it to the big game.

Clarktar

WKR
R-E-L-A-X!!!! Pack is Running the Table all the way!!! Go Pack Go!!
I just can root for a team whose starting QB won't interact with his family. His dad has to buy tickets from vendors just like I would have to! Won't tolerate that in this house. Not in this house!!