Sitka Women's Big Game Line

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sitka is introducing a women's big game line designed specially for the ladies. From Sitka "The system features robust technologies and is available in our latest innovation in concealment, OPTIFADE™ Subalpine. The Subalpine pattern is designed specifically for close engagements on the ground in vegetative terrain."

I know if I told my wife I was buying her own lady-friendly hunting clothes, she's be all over it. Here's a link and video:

SITKA Gear Women's

SITKA Women's Big Game on Vimeo

Last edited:

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had the honor of using this system for over 30 days in the field last year, including my Spring Kodiak brown bear hunt, early season Kodiak hunt for blacktail deer, and several fall trips for moose and caribou here in AK. I am thrilled to see a company like Sitka putting forth a complete system designed specifically with the female Hunter in mind. This isn't just men's gear shrunk to fit; the cut, sizing and detailing was all designed to specifically accomodate the female physique, and it definetely shows.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
If anyone is intersted I did a few short clips of the women's and new subalpine pattern at the Denver ISE show. They are posted to my Instagram, my name.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I had a chance to check out the line at SHOT and The Western Hunt Expo. I am loving all the thought they put into it. They had a lot of input from women hunters, and from what I hear from Becca, it is amazing. If any of you guys have wives and girlfriends hunting with you or wanting to learn to hunt, you should check it out. FL also has great pieces too, so there are a lot of great options starting to come out for us. YAY