Gritty Bowmen switching to Sitka??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there will be a mention of this stupid drama on the podcast I feel like I'm back in high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
Ignoring feedback from your target market is usually a bad idea. It has become a bit of an obvious pay for play commercial so I've mostly quit listening. Its their right to "cash in" but there are consequences. Its my right to move along, and I mostly have.

OP
J

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Hahahahaha^^^^^
Also
f87c4417c30be4a0aad6bbf8b25cd319.jpg

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I like how impartial criticism by what is arguably their core demographic of listeners is nitpicking...

I guess we see it differently, you see criticism, I see whining. Run a forum for 5 year and you might be a bit more jaded.

AdamW

WKR
Isn't it funny how when we see someone wearing a different camo pattern, our first inclination is that they are now getting paid by THAT company? I suppose it is due to the hardcore product placement that has become so mainstream. Commercials, great. Using sponsor products, great. But does every photo of a sunset in the mountains have to have a Crispi boot on a rock in the foreground? Not talking GB here, just general strokes.

Love GB, happy for their success, let capitalists capitalize and haters hate.

Ignoring feedback from your target market is usually a bad idea. It has become a bit of an obvious pay for play commercial so I've mostly quit listening. Its their right to "cash in" but there are consequences. Its my right to move along, and I mostly have.

Ok...well I am still listening and enjoying the gritty bowmen, until A-A-Ron becomes and underwear model.

But while we are griping about stuff...and derailing threads...I am thinking about quitting on Vikings. It used to be a nice slash and pillage soap opera with hot women but ever since they shot that red head a few episodes back the cast is getting uglier and uglier. Pretty soon it is going to look like a bunch of dirty hobos knife fighting.

So, no mas sponsors on gritty bowmen and more hot chicks on Vikings.

CorbLand

WKR
Fruit-of-the-haterz

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh man, I have on red Hanes. Back to the store I go.

Love the Gritty Bowmen and I don't see what everyone else is talking about. I think Brian and Aron are funny and give out good information. Their guests are fun to listen too. Do I agree with everything they talk about? Hell no. Do I like listening to their opinions? Hell yes.

I like how impartial criticism by what is arguably their core demographic of listeners is nitpicking...

I guess we see it differently, you see criticism, I see whining. Run a forum for 5 year and you might be a bit more jaded.

Ryan, I can only imagine the BS you have to deal with, but it's no different then managing employees, part of your job is to listen to all the bitching and filter out actual comments with value.

If they actual care about their product(goes for everything) they will take the good with the bad and adjust accordingly.

Last edited:
I'm sensing a substantial amount of jealousy on this thread. Snyder and Brian are living our dream as hunters. We would kill to be in their position. Don't act like we would not be doing the things they do when it comes to sponsors and trying new gear. Think about that and how hypocritical some of you are... Smh.

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how when we see someone wearing a different camo pattern, our first inclination is that they are now getting paid by THAT company? I suppose it is due to the hardcore product placement that has become so mainstream. Commercials, great. Using sponsor products, great. But does every photo of a sunset in the mountains have to have a Crispi boot on a rock in the foreground? Not talking GB here, just general strokes.

Lets just hope it doesn't go the way of Nascar or bass fishing. It could always be worse....

dotman

WKR

Yeah I get what your saying, kind of like the glory pic with the sponsors gear laying in front or on an animal.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We had to have a guide to hunt Alberta mule deer....No choice.

I also had to have a guide to hunt grizzly in BC.

We did kill a wolf, elk, mule deer and turkey without a guide.

Doing our best, but some situations call for a guide to make it legal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
Just watched the interview with Donnie. One of the best episodes yet. Hope you guys get him back on the show again to talk more hunting stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.