Need a new wallet

Bmcox86

WKR
Can anyone suggest a good quality leather wallet that will last more than 2 years. I am sick of replacing them every few years. Just looking for a simple quality leather trim fold

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Wish I know which one I have because it has lasted forever. No shit I got it in 3rd grade and I am now 25, still going strong. It was even given to me by my cousin and I don't know how long he had it. I dread the day it finally falls apart.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you thought about going with a minimalist style? Five dollars and five years. Keep it in my front pocket, doesn't take as much abuse. Has a window for your id and room for a couple bills in the middle.

8a5d78d240683dbfc02c670623931325.jpg

ChukarUp

FNG
Similar to the minimalist approach above...I have a thin money clip in the front pocket... holds DL, ATM, a credit card and a few bills. Will never go back to lugging around a bulky wallet.

gumbl3

WKR
I've got a Tony Lama that has held up real well. At least 5 years and still going strong

Not to high jack the thread but I've been throwing the idea around of the original trayvax wallet. I'm just not sure I'm ready to go that minimal in what I carry. That being said I do want to downsize some. I'm having some back pain on the side I carry my wallet and am thinking of slimming down some. How much do they hold. I need my DL, work ID, a couple bills, credit cards and I guess my health insurance card. Is that to much in one of those?