Akers Steel Targets - AR500 Rifle Targets

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Brock. The website looks good. Just ordered a couple circle targets. You have any plans for a 18inch circle target?
I appreciate the order!

I can do a 18" circle but for the time being it would have to be pick up only.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
All,

I was doing some spring cleaning at the shop yesterday and realized I had several "testing" targets left over from a sheet of ar500 I cut out last year. They are all hanging plates with a 5/16" bolt hole. We changed that hole size to 1/2" for the plates we sell now but these targets are still good to go. I put them in the sale bin for a screaming deal. Get them before they're gone!

Sale Bin — Akers Steel Targets

***All rust will be removed prior to shipping, rust does not effect performance of targets***

Last edited:

bccrover

FNG
Thanks Brock for the great deal. Just ordered a couple from the sale bin! Excited to get them.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spring is here!

Enter SPRING20 for 20% off

Time to get in the hills and do some shooting!!!

Been using the 12' version with the TPOST as a way of holding up the target. It really works great as long as the dirt isn't to firm. I feel like this target is going to last me a lifetime. For anyone considering a metal target this is the way to go. I leave the Tpost and steel in my truck. This way when I feel the need to blast some shit I always got it ready.

Thanks for the Target Brock!

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
I just placed an order for 4 of your targets Brock. Looking forward to trying them out. I used the Spring Discount code. Thanks!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just placed an order for 4 of your targets Brock. Looking forward to trying them out. I used the Spring Discount code. Thanks!
I see your order. I appreciate it!! I'll get it out to ya ASAP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk