Tell us about your profile picture

For Now anyways;)

I really enjoyed my time on a busy engine company but I have ALWAYS been a truckie at heart. I love searching and venting. We also have hurst tools and have 2 interstates in our local so get some decent pin-ins and we have ropes stuff to get started on high angle stuff before the rescue companies get there. I guess I like the variety of ladder work.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I'm in NC. I am now the chauffeur on Ladder 4. Were in the downtown high rise district but our response area includes E5 still area. We still get a good bit of fire but the area is being "gentrified" a bit due to its proximity to the high rise business area.
Last year my truck ran 4200+ calls and the engine in our house ran 3800+.
How about you?

That sounds like some of our busy engines and rescue trucks. For several years, I would make 900-1000 runs a year, as did several other guys. That sux after a while. Lol Most of our runs are medical, but still get some fires.

Y'all stay safe out there.

That sounds like some of our busy engines and rescue trucks. For several years, I would make 900-1000 runs a year, as did several other guys. That sux after a while. Lol Most of our runs are medical, but still get some fires.

Y'all stay safe out there.

Where are you on the job? Kinda cool to BS about fire stuff with guys from other parts of the country.

Sorry to high jack this thread guys. Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion. 😊

N2TRKYS

WKR
Where are you on the job? Kinda cool to BS about fire stuff with guys from other parts of the country.

Sorry to high jack this thread guys. Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion. 😊

Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue Service
Tuscaloosa, AL

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
This is a pic that a good buddy took of me sky lined on a long trip back out to the truck after a 3 day backpacking hunt... we basically ended up hiking out for 16 hours and spent about equal halves of the day busting oak brush or sliding down 60 deg slopes until we got to this spot and Andy caught this picture right at last light with a couple miles left to the truck.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
After hunting season is over and I recover it is time to start thinking about my 2nd favorite hobby lookin for big bull antlers on the ground. This activity help keep me motivated through the year, in shape and provides an opportunity to learn and see what made it through the winter. Some of these days are more work than hunting, outside of packing quarters :) One of my favorite days from years past.

Eye of the wolf I shot opening day of rifle season in Montana in 2016.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
Mine is just a picture of my co-worker

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk