Whats Better than Sitka clothing?

I've had quite a few pieces of clothing. My favorite is the first lite guide pants. I wear those things all the time.
Same here. I call them Yoga pants for men.

Looking for other manufacturers with similar streatch fabric and cut. I've heard of Pranas but they don't do real men's sizes (Im 6'4", 270 lbs).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've tried on Sitka a couple times at the big box stores. Doesn't seem better to me than anything else I've already worn.

I usually backpack and hunt in very well used Kuiu (first gen, made in Canada) or even older Patagonia clothing. Patagonia is still my favorite. I'll do 15-20 backpacking trips this year (already done 4) so I wear what feels comfortable.

With Patagonia, I like the way I can grab a bite to eat on the way home without looking like I just rolled out of a Walmart. Patagonia's stance in relation to public land is also getting stronger by the month, a fact that appeals to me as a DIY public lands backpack hunter.

I've got a handful of patagucci but fit is never great. On tops their medium is typically tight in shoulder/chest and roomy in the belly. Large isn't tight in shoulders or chest but sleeves are long and torso very roomy. Seems they cut this stuff for fat yuppies these days, and I've got a beer belly.. arcteryx in comparison is on the nuts! Medium is fitted over a t-shirt, large works well with layers.