Multi tools

Nuke Man

WKR
Well I'm in the market for a new every day carry multi tool. I lost my Leatherman Skeletool a week ago and it's driving me nuts not having it. Looking for any recommendations you guys may have for tools of similar size. I have a leatherman surge but it's pretty bulky to carry daily. I like the pocket clip designs like the skeletool. I saw they have a leatherman signal with similar features but it has much better pliers. Just seeing if there's some others that I may not be aware of out there that you guys like.

Grumman

WKR
I carry a Leatherman Charge that if I lost it would run right out and buy another in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
I lost my skeletool last year whilst I was packing out my elk. I will be getting another one soon, I didn't realize how much I would miss it.

CorbLand

WKR
I carry a Leatherman Sidekick. It has everything you need in a compact design with a pocket clip. Work bought it for me and I stole it when I quit. If I had to do it again I would get the Wingman as I would use the scissors more than the saw.

I have carried leatherman super tool 200's for years, 24/7/365...There's likely lighter ones out there but it's gotvevery application I need and not one I haven't needed at some point. I have 2 right now I alternate between only because I thought I had lost the one, replaced it and then found the original. Not sure how many I've had over the last 20 years but they've been great.