Wolf Killer?

Bulldawg

WKR
I figured somebody would of had this posted on here already, but is anybody else seen the posts made by @elkmagnet on instagram? It is the funniest thing I have been able to pay attention to in a long time. I just can't ever wait for the next post!

KClark

WKR
Guy shoots two shepherds and can't figure out they're not wolves, even tags them. :confused:

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Double, super wow. Hadn't seen it, but can't understand it now that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don K

Lil-Rokslider
Im reading through this on IG and keep telling myself this has to be a joke.........

mntnguide

WKR
It's the best IG popcorn I've seen in a while...the other one is the kid who just got outed for shooting his dad's giant Idaho buck for him and tried lying about it for the past year..they called him Porky and both the kid and dad were officially found guilty and charged

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member

Directions for use:
You won't be able to hear it due to it's frequency but simply blow on the mouthpiece. When combined with leg patting they'll come running!!

IdahoBeav

WKR
Shooting a couple feral dogs isn't really a bad thing, but it's hilarious that he actually thought they were wolves.

I can understand him thinking they were wolves from a distance but once he walked up on them he should have known. From his youtube videos and IG you can see that his family has killed several wolves over the last few years.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I've run in to him on the trail. This is not surprising in the least. I have also seen him laughing about losing his hunting rights for poaching in the past.

WOW!!! I don't have instagram, but I couldn't resist checking out what you guys were talking about. Unbelievable!!! This is exactly the type of person that gives us ethical hunters a bad name when it comes to non hunters. I hope this guy doesn't breed, he is truly disgusting.

Randle

WKR
Ok I wondered, I dont have IG but I could not find it, so whats the deal. he shoot german shepards and called them wolves??

I saw this either this morning or yesterday, pretty disgusting really. How someone could mistake them for wolves is beyond me.

IdahoBeav

WKR
He has deleted all the pictures. Which is odd because the last few he was talking about how proud he was of his accomplishment.

Screenshots are forever

28975f2bbfc182b79bdd6057e4955019.jpg

6aafc99132a08b0f72a7868f6e30ea81.jpg

d31afb8973322ca71eeeab3ebd4aecd5.jpg

ccc901b641f21a43e23b02cf1eca021a.jpg

ad2da7e39789ae4c7711757877116b60.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have all of the text he wrote.

Shooting a couple feral dogs isn't really a bad thing, but it's hilarious that he actually thought they were wolves.

In the grand scheme probably not, but it's probably not great to post and brag about it, especially when you can't even identify what it is.

Are we sure they were feral? but heaven forbid next time he smokes one with a collar on as clearly he loves jerking the trigger, or they escaped from a yard, collar falls off, owner uses a rope lead, or any other manner of possibilities. There is not enough wood on earth to go with the amount of gas that will give anti's.

The fact that he removed them is telling in and of itself.

Last edited: