Wolf Killer?

Jauwater

WKR
Yes, keep your eye out for flat brim hat wearing people. Their up to no good.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
If you really want to get fired up, go read the comments and see how many people are sticking up for this idiot like he's been wronged. People who don't know anyone involved, fighting with people they don't know, over some idiot who's somehow become relevant because he has 16 THOUSAND followers...... this is when Alaska keeps sounding better and better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
bd5a72555b34eaa2213276d91a84d03b.jpg
crazy wolves have made it to Texas

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Was that a trail cam pic? or did you somehow get that close to a wolf without it killing you?!?!?!?

It all started as I was cooking dinner. The beast must've honed in the smell of fresh meat. I yelled for it to get back but it just reacted by sitting and trying to give me a paw. I kept it at bay "accidentally" knocking some food off the counter. Since then we've formed a good relationship, he cleans the floors of any scraps and I occasionally let him on the couch. He's lucky he didn't get tagged, but I'm saving the option should he get a taste for boots again.

As people of his type would say.... "No Ragrets"

And if he did indeed kill two of the dogs belonging to a rancher he should probably make himself scarce because I'd hate to be on the receiving end of whatever that guy has in store for him...

jwatts

WKR
I had wolves surround my pointer on my back porch the other night. You can see the fear in her eye. I was able to open the door and rescue her by aggressively petting the 2 wolves until they went into their houses.

20170118_181032_zpsozsucppm.jpg

johnsd16

WKR
This is a wild story. Certainly look like dogs, but they have a little different pattern to them with that band behind the ruff, and teeth look worn down. With that look and sitting by the pack seems like a pretty dang clear don't shoot scenario. Hard to believe the support. It will essentially be better if he was trespassing and such so he gets the book thrown at him. What a mess, and a tool. He has a lot of youtube videos.

Checked out silver mountain shepherds and they have dogs that look exactly like those and pictures of them out in the field.

Last edited:
The profile of a wolf is about as different to a German Shepherds as a German Shepherds is to a Dachshunds.

I mean is there any more recognizable profile in the canine world then a German Shepherds?

I'm so glad I'm old enough to have never gotten the social media memo!!!

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Dude are you friggin kidding me??!!!!??!??!?!?!
Isn't this guy like one of those famous outdoor writer youtube guys or something. I kinda wanna cage fight him right now.

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry...that was a snap thought I had and people shouldn't fight. Just like they shouldn't shoot a dog that looks like a dog that looks like a dog....nope pretty sure I wanna cage fight him. Wait he'd think I was a warewolf and shoot me.

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
This idiot put up an apology that just turns in to him claiming he's just "saving elk and deer for the future of man kind"..... he can't even apologize without talking about how great he is........quit making stupid people famous, America

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Is this still a thing?
Was it a joke?
Does nobody really care anymore?
Update?