Wolf Killer?

mntnguide

WKR
Is this still a thing?
Was it a joke?
Does nobody really care anymore?
Update?
Not a joke at all... he shot 2 shepherds, then tried to cover it up, then tried to apologize etc... IMO he's an absolute POS who seems to think he's hot stuff thanks to social media.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've heard some things, such as he told the game warden I know they are wolves then well I thought they were coyotes and finally he said ok I knew they were dogs. The owner got them back and the kid said they were malnourished and been out there for months. But the owner when the GW brought them back said one of the dogs weighed 80lbs. Not sure how true it all is but the kid did say he was going to own up to it all and leave the photos up. But he deleted everything.

He also lost his license in Utah for 5 years by shooting a 4 point buck in a spike only unit. Then bragged that he was going to get his license back the next year.

OP
Bulldawg

Bulldawg

WKR
Yeah unfortunately he was able to block everybody that was calling him out so all the bad things have been hidden, who knows if charges will be placed but one can only hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope so, the kid seems like he wants to get hunter famous and is bloodthirsty. I have shot at dogs chasing elk, deer and cattle usually they stop after a warning shot and take off. These dogs were being dogs, and if they wouldn't have stopped after a warning shot or two they may have been shot. But there was reasoning on that. This kid had 2 dogs layin at his backpack, what wolf is gonna walk up and lay by ur backpack? Plus if you can't tell a wolf vs German Shepard, should hang up ur gun and turn in your tags. Same as a moose vs elk. The best part was him bragging about his kill on Instagram and all the other hunters goin along with it, praising him. I end up way on the mountain and my dog does sometimes wander off a little ways, if I walked up on someone who shot my dog laying there relaxing and called him a coyote I think there would be some major problems. He's a blue heeler. It's one thing to shoot a dog out of protection whether they've been running wildlife, or cattle or chasing a person. But what he did was completely unjustified and full of pure stupidity

AustinL911

Lil-Rokslider
Our savior:

2DFxrrn.jpg

If he's so proud of it and confident he did the right thing, then I wonder why he took down the original images shortly after it happened?

Saw this show up on my IG feed and thought Rokslide might be amused.

LandYacht

WKR
Unfortunately he lives and hunts the same places I do. Haven’t met him yet and hopefully never will. It’s embarrassing to have a guy like him around. Hoping he disappears someday for good or ends up in jail.

Or even better, is mentored by someone and turns around his current trajectory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Think how good some hunting and shed hunting could be if the little crap head got a job...

Ultimately someone who lacks the common sense of deciphering dog from wolf shouldn’t be in the field. It’s guys like this that give hunting a black eye. I’m excited to post up a successful picture as much as the next guy but I make sure what I post online is going to have a positive impact on hunting. I’ve almost pulled the trigger on someone’s dog while coyote hunting about five years back. Safety was off and trigger almost squeezed. I still to this day remember how I felt after I realized how close I was to shooting a dog. Unfortunate deal all around.

Netherman

WKR
That's why I got orange harnesses for my labs. Don't need some jackass shooting a black bear in SE Michigan (we don't have a bear season in that part of MI).
b466d80183b77e8f22ebff0e0c0bd921.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
I've met him in person and he is a complete idiot in my opinion. It is really unfortunate that we have people like him running their mouths on the internet claiming to be hunters and conservationists. He is a huge black eye for hunters.
Amen Justin.
I’ve been wondering about this case/incident myself...

freddyG

WKR
Sorry for dredging up an old thread, but does anyone know what happened with regards to this. Any charges pressed?

This is almost as bad as shooting a horse, and putting an elk tag on it.