Backcountry Pint Night---Anchorage

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I posted this on the ODD hunting forum, but I'd rather see you knuckle heads there to be honest.

That's right, it's on.

Be there!

Let's hang out, share some stories, and chat about the future of the Dalton Hwy Corridor.

Defending wild public lands is a daunting task, ladies, and changes are coming fast in the North. We need your intelligence and passion. Any men who might possess these qualities are certainly welcome too! :)

Our team is gonna keep ABHA's social media page lit up about this event, so maybe check in there for buzz too.

I'll bring large laminated maps of the Alternatives so you can get up close and see what's proposed for our lands.Pint Night flyer (mar 18) final draft.jpg

I hope you get as good of a turn out or better than what we had last weekend. I was very surprised to see so many folks but sure glad they came. Thanks Larry for doing all of this, it will make a difference in the outcome of this plan. Talk soon.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bumping this back up. Tomorrow night, be there or be hung over from St. Patty's Day. Bringing my better half as arm candy.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Great turn out y'all. Thanks for the interest.

Hope it helped bring awareness to public lands along the Dalton Hwy.

Lb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great turn out y'all. Thanks for the interest.

Hope it helped bring awareness to public lands along the Dalton Hwy.

Lb

Good to meet you Larry and thank you for taking the time to make your way around the room, answer everyone's questions and even just BS. The food was good and the beer was cold, even my wife had a good time. The informal venue made the event much more personal and I hope that these "pint nights" from BHA continue. It was cool to see that Heather and Brad from Heather's Choice attended as well.

This was after it died down a bit, at the start of the presentation there wasn't hardly a seat available in the place.

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Just saw this and am unfamiliar with the proposed changes; any links so I can read up?