Northwest Mountain Challenge Archery shoot

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
These shoots are badass! Hope to see some Roksliders in attendance. They are a sponsor of the Stevens Pass event!

Vandal 44

WKR
I will be doing my best to try and make the Tamarack and Stevens Pass Shoot this year. I am not sure where Hoodoo is I need to google it.

I will be doing my best to try and make the Tamarack and Stevens Pass Shoot this year. I am not sure where Hoodoo is I need to google it.

It's in Oregon, in the central cascade range. About 22 miles (or a 40 minute drive) from Sisters Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be at the Stevens pass one manning the BHA booth. Come on by and say hi!

I will make it to Stevens again. Great set up last year and good prep for hunting season.

I'll be heading to Hoodoo for the first time this year. Looking forward to it.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Can't believe my inconsiderate friend decided to get married the weekend of the ID shoot....maybe he isn't that good of a friend after all. Last year was my first shoot and it was bad ASS.

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
I will be at Tamarack. Still working on getting to Stevens Pass also, just waiting on my brother in law to set his wedding date which will be around that weekend.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will be at Tamarack. Still working on getting to Stevens Pass also, just waiting on my brother in law to set his wedding date which will be around that weekend.
All these people getting married during the summer is just ridiculous....don't folks know it's scouting and 3D season??
Can't believe my inconsiderate friend decided to get married the weekend of the ID shoot....maybe he isn't that good of a friend after all. Last year was my first shoot and it was bad ASS.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SkinnyPete

Lil-Rokslider
All these people getting married during the summer is just ridiculous....don't folks know it's scouting and 3D season??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
😂😂
My anniversary is Aug 31st, usually it's right around opening weekend for Archery here. My wife knew before we were even married... she even tells people "I never see him on our anniversary. He'll be in the woods."

Sam's dad

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be at Hoodoo this year for my first time. Looking forward to the shooting and getting to meet some Oregon hunters. Question for those who have attended before: is it fun for non-hunting girlfriend and seven year old boy?

I'll be at Hoodoo this year for my first time. Looking forward to the shooting and getting to meet some Oregon hunters. Question for those who have attended before: is it fun for non-hunting girlfriend and seven year old boy?

Depends if they like hiking. They don't typically use the chair lifts at Hoodoo like at other resorts.