Lamest thread ever: back pack color Combos [emoji53]

This is such a lame question....feel free to make fun of me...

What color goes well with wolf grey?

I want to buy a Reckoning, but Kifaru is out of wolf grey. I've got a guide lid and frame in wolf grey.....what other color would look good? I'm thinking multicam?

Any suggestions or pics would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I asked Aron in an Instagram private message about timeline, he said the wolf grey reckoning should be back in stock this week.

OP
freebird134
I asked Aron in an Instagram private message about timeline, he said the wolf grey reckoning should be back in stock this week.

Ooooh. Just when I was getting excited about a cool color combo!

I still don't understand how they can be out of stock when they say stuff is built to order. Must be something I misunderstand

To add insult to injury, what's even more lame is that the actual emoji doesn't come up in the link to the thread, rather "[emoji53 ]" shows up. Ha!
all in good fun:p. Good news that wolf gray is coming back

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

I still don't understand how they can be out of stock when they say stuff is built to order. Must be something I misunderstand

I'm not sure either, figuring material for part of the bag was out of stock. Just a thought.

OP
freebird134
To add insult to injury, what's even more lame is that the actual emoji doesn't come up in the link to the thread, rather "[emoji53 ]" shows up. Ha!
all in good fun:p. Good news that wolf gray is coming back

Doh! I'm sure you can imagine my sad little yellow frown haha

for sure.
Clearly some glitch in the interface, because as you can see, I had to put a space in between the 3 and ] so that it wouldn't print as a yellow sad face when I responded.

matthewmt

WKR
Reminds me of that saying about dog sh@t being the best camo because you always end up stepping in it.
Honestly gray/green, gray/brown etc none are bad choices.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR

I called and asked about lead times on a bag once and I could see how they'd be out of stock based on what they told me. They get the bags all completely sewn up, but then have to put the buckles on and do quality control checks before shipping. It sounded to me like the sewing was done somewhere other than Kifaru's main shop. So if the people doing the sewing offsite were out of wolf grey fabric, as one person mentioned may have happened, or hadn't gotten Kifaru any specific bag and color options in a while, they wouldn't have one to put buckles on and QC to send you. So they'd be "out of stock."

OP
freebird134
I called and asked about lead times on a bag once and I could see how they'd be out of stock based on what they told me. They get the bags all completely sewn up, but then have to put the buckles on and do quality control checks before shipping. It sounded to me like the sewing was done somewhere other than Kifaru's main shop. So if the people doing the sewing offsite were out of wolf grey fabric, as one person mentioned may have happened, or hadn't gotten Kifaru any specific bag and color options in a while, they wouldn't have one to put buckles on and QC to send you. So they'd be "out of stock."

Just got off the phone with Kifaru, and this pretty much what I was told. Bags are sewn in batches, and they were having trouble getting wolf grey material. They were told the material would be arriving in a week or so, and so wolf grey reckonings are not too far out.

But, I'm still curious about other colors. If anyone has a picture of a multi cam bag with a wolf grey frame/lid/etc., I'd love to see it.