I'd like to donate my S. African Safari hunt to the Wounded Warrior Project

Kilboars

WKR
I actually won a S. African hunt through SCI and would like to donate it to Wounded Warriors but I'd like a worth wild hunting organization to get the credit for it. Anyone have any ideas? I know there are some companies that give part of their proceeds to WWP as well.

Andrew

Cdpp880

WKR
Texas warrior outdoor would be another good one to look into. I did an alligator hunt with them this year and I thought it was a good organization and liked the way they conducted their hunts. I could get you in contact with the guy that runs it if you would like.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Thanks all but don't think to highly of me:) As I said I won the hunt and I'd just like to see the hunt to go to a good cause.

ST52v

WKR
Maybe donate it to someone like Randy Newberg to give to a veteran, and make a show around it. This would have a far reaching effect on multiple fronts. You would be helping all veteran's , and also helping on the public land battle by supporting Randy.I hope this makes sense. It's been a long day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Wishes for Warriors x100. This still doesn't get you off the hook for the dating thread ya know

Oh nonsense!!! a hundred other guys would have went on the hunt!! You Sir are a 1 Percenter!!!

I agree with Ghost, very gracious and thoughtful thing to do. I also like jskaanland's idea, maybe contact the guide service providing the hunt, tell them what you have in mind and see if they wouldn't be willing to give you a discount on a second hunt so that you could go with.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Thanks everyone. I'll be looking into these.
I noticed the Wishes for Warriors is about North American hunts. Not sure theyd do a S. African hunt.
I like the idea of giving it to Randy Newberg to see that it get put to good use and maybe give Roxslide a shout out for the donation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk