March Madness 2017 Win Sig Binos!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
No good had Maryland going deep that's going to hurt pretty bad. Should have kept the lips zipped. It was nice being in first place for awhile though

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guess tomorrow will really allow the lucky ones to rise up in ranking.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not doing so hot today picked some upsets not looking good to stay near the top

Savage99

WKR
I was going to brag at this point, but I pretty much went chalk and besides, we all know how these go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some guys in our group are much better at team analysis than me. Some impressive brackets at the top. I'm just hoping for some major upsets to wreck those guys brackets

Savage99

WKR
Some guys in our group are much better at team analysis than me. Some impressive brackets at the top. I'm just hoping for some major upsets to wreck those guys brackets

Well, I'm not that good, I went mostly chalk. And yes, the upsets are going to wreck mine, probably this weekend... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stwrt9

WKR
it's tough when you haven't really watched any basketball this year couple that with all the parody this year. Or it would be that it took me only two min to fill out my entire bracket.

Agross

WKR
it's tough when you haven't really watched any basketball this year couple that with all the parody this year. Or it would be that it took me only two min to fill out my entire bracket.

U know what they say about excuses; j/k. I'm in the same boat. Watched less bball this year than ever before, filled my bracket out in a minute. Doing good so far but that can all change in a hurry. Love watching this tournament.