March Madness 2017 Win Sig Binos!

Agross

WKR
Wow!!!! So who had a final four including Gonzaga, Oregon, and South Carolina!? What a tourney. That was a great game .

DougP

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I need South Carolina to defeat North Carolina in the championship for me to win. Long shot, but at least there's a chance!

Thanks justin👍 I kinda feel like an ass for still being in it lol picked mostly the higher ranked teams and a few upsets and got the wife to pick the winner, she picked gonzaga cause it was fun to say she said. Once again thanks for putting this on it's been fun

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks justin👍 I kinda feel like an ass for still being in it lol picked mostly the higher ranked teams and a few upsets and got the wife to pick the winner, she picked gonzaga cause it was fun to say she said. Once again thanks for putting this on it's been fun
My score hasn't changed in weeks that's what picking like an ass looks like. Can't wait for next year to redeem some pride. Good luck guys. Some really great games this year I have no doubts the championship will be too

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Down to the wire! I don't have the game on tv but watching the score on phone and man it's close so far!

colonel00

WKR
Congrats!

60th place gets a Rokslide shirt, right? I'll take an Okayest shooter in XL please :D