Threads you love to hate...

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm not wound that tight that I hate any thread. Even the most useless threads can and will provide posts you can learn from. If nothing else, you can learn a lot about the people on this forum.......if you allow yourself to.

dah605

Lil-Rokslider
"I just bought this wonderful thingamabob, what do think about it?"

They are especially entertaining after they get told it is a piece of junk as the person tries to convince the world that it will solve world hunger.

Pro953

WKR
Hey guys, sorry to thread jack, I know I am a FNG here and I am not looking for your honey hole (Just PM it to me). I was listening to a PETA podcast with my friend TBM and we decided to go on a wolf hunt again this year. Wondering if you all can help as I get my gear together as I don't seem to understand how the search function works.

We went on a hunt last year but we were unsuccessful due to Donald Trump. That said we we had opportunity and the hunt seemed a bit easy so we are considering using a blow dart. What caliber blow dart to you think? Anyone have experience with long range blow darting? What scope would you use on your bamboo? Is a Razor HD enough or should I just buy once cry once and go with the swaro?

I am a bit concerned about my camo for this hunt? My Kuiu and First Light clashed a bit It did not look to good on my instigram page. I am sure the wolves noticed?

We found a great parcel it's on checkerboard and next door to a German Sheperd breeder but if they they try and call the fish cops on me I will just shoot some of his dogs and tag them instead.

Anyway if you want to follow our hunt and see how it's done subscribe to my YouTube channel #AldoLuepoldreborn, #fliesitdies, #canteatantlers, #NextSportsmanChannelStar.

(Sorry, daughter is asleep on my lap and I replied to all my work emails already.) only intended for fun, no ego's or butt's were intended to be hurt with this message as I have made many such threads in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys, sorry to thread jack, I know I am a FNG here and I am not looking for your honey hole (Just PM it to me). I was listening to a PETA podcast with my friend TBM and we decided to go on a wolf hunt again this year. Wondering if you all can help as I get my gear together as I don't seem to understand how the search function works.

We went on a hunt last year but we were unsuccessful due to Donald Trump. That said we we had opportunity and the hunt seemed a bit easy so we are considering using a blow dart. What caliber blow dart to you think? Anyone have experience with long range blow darting? What scope would you use on your bamboo? Is a Razor HD enough or should I just buy once cry once and go with the swaro?

I am a bit concerned about my camo for this hunt? My Kuiu and First Light clashed a bit It did not look to good on my instigram page. I am sure the wolves noticed?

We found a great parcel it's on checkerboard and next door to a German Sheperd breeder but if they they try and call the fish cops on me I will just shoot some of his dogs and tag them instead.

Anyway if you want to follow our hunt and see how it's done subscribe to my YouTube channel #AldoLuepoldreborn, #fliesitdies, #canteatantlers, #NextSportsmanChannelStar.

(Sorry, daughter is asleep on my lap and I replied to all my work emails already.) only intended for fun, no ego's or butt's were intended to be hurt with this message as I have made many such threads in the past.

Did you have to eat your hunting partner when crashing the atv while ripping up wilderness areas?😉 FWIW fusion and vias look good together in greyscale.

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Y'all should see the duck hunting community. From September till January its "where's a good place to hunt near.... "

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
Pretty much any TBM thread. I had a good idea of where they were going without having to read them.

Dude, you stole my thunder! I used to actually search for his posts just so I could laugh and be amazed. I hate to say it but I miss that guy but I am glad he is gone.

Scoot

WKR
Dude, you stole my thunder! I used to actually search for his posts just so I could laugh and be amazed. I hate to say it but I miss that guy but I am glad he is gone.

I didn't know he had been booted. That's good news to all who dislike monstrous egos, blowhards, and idiots! I disliked every post ever made by him. I'm not a bitter or hate-filled guy but I found his BS repulsive and intolerable.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
The WTB threads are successful a lot for me. Guys that are kinda always keeping an eye on the classifieds would love to pm just one guy instead of haggling with 15 guys for one guide lid

Lil dude

FNG
Any backpack review thread where the poster claims to carry 75-150 pounds and just "doesn't even feel it back there".......it's a kifaru you know!

elkyinzer

WKR
Anything from the braggarts really pisses me off, and one thing I like about this place is that those tools usually get called out. Freeloaders and trolls sometimes, but they can give me a good chuckle too.

Realize gear is big on this site but a lot of gear discussion annoys me. Once you filter out 6 pages of responses from the know-it-alls, fanboys, and haters you get a very small handful of objective, helpful insights.

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider

Drop the mic.