Just caught something on a hunting show

Sickforit

FNG
I seldom watch hunting shows, but put one on now and again. Just a little while ago I had the tv on "The adventure series" with Steves outdoor adventures. I noticed he is endorsing Bergara rifles, and on this desert sheep hunt, his rifle had a huge bergara sticker on it. I happened to notice when he payed on his pack to shoot, the rifle was clearly marked "Remington 700". Lol, shame on you Steve. Thought I'd share

OR Archer

WKR
Bergara makes rifle barrels. Could of been a Remington action with one of their barrels on it.

Buckman

WKR
He also says he will personally take your call. Kinda hard to do when your hunting all the time. He didn't take my call nor did anyone and no call back either. But I will say if I could hunt as much as he gets to, I wouldn't worry about talking to me either.

lol doesn't miss many meals lol. I like watching this guy he does go on some kick ass hunts. But one thing that doesn't sit right with me is that he uses a muzzle loader with a laser range funding ballistic calculating scope on it. I don't understand why even bother with the muzzleloader?

FreeRange

WKR
Bergara makes rifle barrels. Could of been a Remington action with one of their barrels on it.

Bergara makes rifles too. Like you I always associated their name with their barrels but heard a few months ago someone plugging their rifles on a podcast and looked into it. Seems they've entered the budget-rifle market and make some high end rifles as well. Their actions are based on a 700 action but they are actually their own actions, made in spain.

You just have to laugh at putting a Bergara sticker on a Remington but such is the way of sponsorship.

AustinL911

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think it's that uncommon. I went to a GunWerks class and theye stated all they use are Berger Bullets, yet all their commercials push Hornady.

gumbl3

WKR
He also says he will personally take your call. Kinda hard to do when your hunting all the time. He didn't take my call nor did anyone and no call back either. But I will say if I could hunt as much as he gets to, I wouldn't worry about talking to me either.

If anyone has ever had an experience with The Buckmaster Jackie Bushman, you wouldn't be calling any TV celebrities and giving out your nuber

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Bottom line ,he's dying, has some kind of disease and he said his hunting days wont last much longer.

Sounds like everyone. We're all dying......"when" just depends on the circumstances and when God is ready to take you. I'm ready anytime, but hope for a few more good hunting years until then.

kicker338

WKR
Sounds like everyone. We're all dying......"when" just depends on the circumstances and when God is ready to take you. I'm ready anytime, but hope for a few more good hunting years until then.

If I remember right he said on that hunt I think was either Canada or Alaska was one of or poss. the last hunt like that he will be able to go on. I don't like or dislike the guy, I watch his shows as I do other ones, I just like to watch hunting shows. My favorite shows though are youtube ones.

DRUSS

WKR
His remington does have a bergara barrel. Know a guy who filmed some for his show in Canada on moose. I think a 338 win mag. If I remember correctly

7mag.

WKR
If what he said on one of his recent shows is true he wont be a tool too much longer. Bottom line ,he's dying, has some kind of disease and he said his hunting days wont last much longer.

The guy just rubbs me the wrong way, but I don't want him to die.

He does some awesome hunts for sure. I watched one episode where he had a guy in his mid 70's hunting brown/grizzly bears. They were climbing some rough terrain on this hunt and Steve was concerned whether the older guy, who looked like he was about 8% body fat, was going to be able to hike. I myself was wondering if Ol' Steve was going to be able to hike. :)