Meet new Rokslide Mod and contributor- Glen Mullins (+Kryptek review)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey Roksliders,

Since all of you have made this place so busy (thanks!), we've brought on a few new moderators to help with the workload of keeping our forums informative and troll-free. Glen Mullins is our newest moderator (screen name is "tugrivercopper").

Now we don't just put anybody in these positions. They need to be a participating member, understand our crowd, love to hunt, and of course be able to help people with gear decisions. Glen is all that and more (hogs every where fear Glen not to mention whitetails and predators). He resides in Virginia and also runs VASPORTSMAN.COM, a forum dedicated to local sportsman in Virginia. Rokslide is truly country-wide so we're glad to have an Eastern hunter's perspective here.

Glen submitted his review of Kryptek gear below. It's refreshing to read a review that only deals in used gear!

So please welcome Glen to Rokslide and give his review a read- it'll give you some confidence is shopping the classifieds, prove that western clothing functions just fine out East, and is guaranteed to save you a few bucks.

attachment.php

An Intro to Kryptek Clothing from an Eastern Hunter

Last edited:

twall13

WKR
Welcome Glen. I only have a few Kryptek pieces but my experience has been similar to yours. Highlander is a great pattern and my Kryptek gear has held up well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk