List of discount equipment and apparel websites

cfdjay

WKR
Hey guys. Didn't want to gunk up the classifieds with this thread.....Like most of you I'm always searching for deals. I'm looking to add some websites to my morning routine of hitting some of the major websites for clearance and outlet deals. Post up your guy's go-to sites. I'm ready to put my "favorite" button to work!

Scrappy

WKR
I'm a long time lurker around here, love all the great info. For members of the military and first responders LEO ADVENTURES is a great site to get high quality outdoor gear. I have been a member for three or four years now and have saved a ton of money.

Camofire.com has sales on lotsa goodies. All brand names at a large discount, usually close to 50% off. Shipping charges are really reasonable also. I check it several times a day, and have purchased plenty from them. They ship the same day, and I get it in two days. Sitka, Zeiss, Leica, etc are offered along with a ton of other great brand names.

They change the items about every 24 hours.

Last edited:
The ones listed are all great, I've made multiple purchases from them. Also check out outdoorprolink, same as promotive and leoadventures where only some qualify for the discount.

JWP58

WKR
Check out Sierra trading post for some decent deals

Not as good before the sell to tjmaxx, but you can still find good deals. My Lowa and Asolo boots were over 100.00 bucks off retail. Bought my sleeping bag, pad, fleece pullover (for 10 bucks), and many other camping goodies from STP.

D_Eightch

WKR
Camofire.com has sales on lotsa goodies. All brand names at a large discount, usually close to 50% off. Shipping charges are really reasonable also. I check it several times a day, and have purchased plenty from them. They ship the same day, and I get it in two days. Sitka, Zeiss, Leica, etc are offered along with a ton of other great brand names.

They change the items about every 24 hours.

Customer service is also top notch

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Customer service is also top notch

On the same note for Camofire. If you see a deal then decided to buy after it's gone, call! Almost everything I've purchased off camofire was on a few days earlier and I just called to ask if it was still in stock.

clip

FNG
another avenue to try is giftcardgranny or raise you can buy steeply discounted gift cards from specialty retailers across the country.
I like campfire but they very often overstate the discount %off of what the rest of the internet(amazon) is selling the same item for given the choice I buy from camofire anyway because they support sites like this and us as hunters.
Woot
geartrade
are a couple more of interest.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a long time lurker around here, love all the great info. For members of the military and first responders LEO ADVENTURES is a great site to get high quality outdoor gear. I have been a member for three or four years now and have saved a ton of money.
FYI for any government employees out there. You can sign up for LEO Adventures, including state, county and city(this includes teachers)

OP
cfdjay

cfdjay

WKR
Great stuff guys. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk