Can anyone LIST ALL TARP SHELTER manufacturers

snopro176

WKR
It seems the more I dig the more I find, I'm really trying to see them all before I pull the trigger. I like what I see from Jimmy tarps, guys care to chime in on some others that aren't major like kifaru ext..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mcr-85

WKR
Live2Hunt here on rokslide has been building some nice stuff. Get in contact with him and I'm sure he'll build you what you want.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
My trail company (go-lite reborn), z-packs

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
Awesome guys, thank you. I'll throw viam outdoors in there as well

Narrow your search a little. Cuben Fiber or Sylnylon? Man, there are many light wt. shelter manufacturers. If your looking for UL wt. and you're willing to spend the money, CF is the only way to go, and that will narrow your search down considerably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
What type of tarp and the quality you are after is also crucial in determining where to go. Any of the tarps out there will work for some guys, but others push their gear harder or hunt harder or hunt in more remote areas where failures can be life threatening. Not all tarps are created equal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
Im not looking for cuben fiber. Best case scenario would be something like a kifaru megatarp and one day get the annex with the stove jack. Or if you could add an annex or two to the Jimmy tarps skyline XL.

UtahJimmy

WKR
Have you seen Jimmy's Alpine Basin? That's exactly what you just described. Stove jack standard, closed ends. Super light though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
Have you seen Jimmy's Alpine Basin? That's exactly what you just described. Stove jack standard, closed ends. Super light though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I have and that's been the best option I've seen yet, just wish it was bigger like the skyline xl

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
A lot of companies mentioned offer custom work too. If ya see something close, ask them about tweaking it.