Any male models???

robtattoo

WKR
This is probably going to end up in the 'manscaping' bin.......

I can't believe I'm asking this.

So, right. To start of, no, I'm not gay.

To continue:
I know that there are guys on this forum that're buff. Like, model buff (I see you, Snyder....) & I was wondering if there were anyone here that's done a professional modeling/photo shoot.

Ok, so a little background;
My twelfth anniversary is coming up & The Wife's going to be out of the country for a couple of weeks. I have a photographer lined up, plus a really, REALLY good indoor/outdoor location & I'm wanting to do a boudoir (dudeoir) shoot for an anniversary gift.

Are there any photo models on here could give me any advice?

Fyi....I'm a mid-40s, average-pudgy shaped guy with SERIOUS self confidence issues. This is THE single most terrifying thing I've done in my life (including being shot at in Bosnia & northern Ireland & actually shot twice) I'm trying to do a sexy (for her) photo shoot & I have no idea what I'm doing.

Any tips at all would be hugely appreciated.

Sorry for the weirdness......

I would help ya out but I'm a hand model, man. A finger jockey. We think differently than the face and body boys... we're a different breed.

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
If I get some help, no. I mean, I might, but do you really want to see a hairy, 42 year old, 250lb guy in provocativeish poses?

Sent from a mountain somewhere, using telepathy.

You want to photo shop your head on buff guy body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkNut1

WKR
Nope, but I was asked if I was, no kidding! I was in a restaurant a couple years ago & this lady walks up to my table & says excuse me, do you happened to be a male model? I looked at her like are you serious, so I asked if she was, she said yes, I'm very serious, I said thanks & kindly told her I was not! Maybe I should audition! (big grin)

ElkNut1

3fa9846b5a7b2f04f0ce8323499eb4dd.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/thewhimsicalwoodsman/

Maybe just wear normal clothes and make a calendar of normal activities you like doing so she can display it , unless you plan on serious manscaping. Not sure she'd hang a grizzly in a thong in her office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
If you pull this off your wife will love you forever!! My best advice is get comfortable, don't go too over board with the poses! Good luck! P.S. It takes some stones to come on the Slide and ask this. :cool: