Any male models???

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
So one day while cruising through a remote gravel pit for a company I worked for, we see an operator posing on the step of his loader. With his butt sticking out, looking over his shoulder, another male employee on the ground is holding a camera and taking a picture. It was for the operator's GF who liked Carhartt butt (I was told it's a thing?). Either way, they never lived it down and loads of fun was had at their expense.

If you can pull it off straight faced, you're more man than I am....maybe go for the gluten free tacos meme guy look???

7mag.

WKR
That takes a lot of courage. The fact that you're going WAY outside your comfort zone for her, will probably make the gift something that she will appreciate. You're braver than I am.

Dameon

WKR
Take it from a guy that has done a lot of stupid things for girls and even stupider things for his wife, you got this. If this is what you want to do for her, I say you should go all in. However, I think your going down the wrong path by trying to make it provocative. If she married you, a hunter, then she probably secretly digs guys that are into the outdoors. I would do an outdoor photoshoot where you can get pics as a lumberjack with an ax, starting a fire, fishing, praising your dog for a good job, etc. Basically things that are already you, but staged and romanticized for the best possible pic of you. If you think about it, for every one pic we see from Aron Snyder, he probably has hundreds where him and his fellow hunters are looking like slobs or busting ass while covered in filth. That one pic he gets published in a magazine or here online does look great though, don't it. If you could only judge Snyder by the pics you see of him hunting in the magazines, you would think he is awesome and woman love that crap. Considering, he posts on here, we already know he is as bad as the rest of us (No offense guys).

So basically, you want pics that look like the best of Snyder's, but featuring you and the best parts of you to show your girl the kind of man you are. No need to make it sexy to the extreme, just pics of you being you but staged for you to look your best is all you need. And if I have one last tip to give, don't just give her a photo spread of you, but do something of the both of you as well. If you have pics of your wedding or when you were dating that you really like, have them blown up into a painting like portrait or collage from the online pic places like SnapFish or Shutterfly. I paid an artist friend of mine $300 to hand paint a wedding portrait of my wife and I for our first wedding anniversary over ten years ago. My wife loved it so much that it is hanging right in the middle of our living room. For our five year anniversary, she returned the favor and had a collage done of pictures of her and I using SnapFish for a fraction of the cost. I have that hanging in my family room. Between the spread of you and something you can hang in the living room, she will love you forever. If in doubt, whiskey seems to help.

I wouldn't send or create any pictures for any woman that are provocative. It could be career ending when she posts them all over social media when she leaves you.

How about buying her something new for the bedroom instead. lol

I almost responded to a Craigslist ad one time when I was broke... that's as far as my experience goes.

My lady says she likes the jeans without a shirt look but I would agree with the above. Normal "masculine" outdoor activities would probably be a good way to go. It would feel a little weird without getting weird.

Beendare

WKR
That's the problem. At 6' & 250lb, everyone I've approached tells me to "make a joke if it" I don't want to be a joke. I've been a joke my entire life. For once, I want to not be a joke.

It's hard to explain, but I've been bullied & laughed at for most of my life for being a fat ginger. It wasn't until my '40s that I learned ANY self confidence & started not caring what the **** others thought.

I've only really been appreciated, physically, by one woman & I want to both overcome my issues and give her an anniversary gift she'll appreciate.
Well that was incredibly honest....and raw.

Hey, we come to this site for good advice right? Well heres mine;

A boudoir pic on the wall of ANYONE in a family home is a bad idea...it makes everyone uncomfortable.

A photo is a good idea but.....Gift her a professional photo shoot with the family. No family...then of you and she [dressed...Robo in something nice!] with the dog or whatever...in a field of wildflowers or something like that. Make it something incredibly sensitive [hint- women like that]....that she can look at and feel good everytime she sees it.

WKR
Possibly the greatest thread ever created here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
It isn't a photo to display. They put together an album in book form of the pictures.

I'd say be yourself. She married you and you weren't Mr. outgoing/provocative, likely one of the qualities she likes in you. Don't try to project an image of something you aren't.

Jimbo V

WKR
My recommendation is to talk to the photographer be candid with them let them know what you're trying to do and what you want to capture in image for your wife. They would probably be the best to give advice and direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was offered a job by Hugo Boss to move to New York when I was 18. Being from rural Arkansas, I figured the city would eat me alive. I didn't go.

I don't know how provactive you should go, but I wouldn't have anything saved on digital media.

I would, with an unblemished record of heterosexuality​, say we going to need to see a pic.

Good luck. I think she will appreciate the effort.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is killing it on so many levels. Thanks everyone for bringing a smile to my face! I would listen to the guy I am quoting tho he sound like he knows his shit. He should have his own section here on Rokslide where we can ask him advise on our troubles with women. Kinda like a Doctor Phill of Rokslide.. Hahaaaa

Take it from a guy that has done a lot of stupid things for girls and even stupider things for his wife, you got this. If this is what you want to do for her, I say you should go all in. However, I think your going down the wrong path by trying to make it provocative. If she married you, a hunter, then she probably secretly digs guys that are into the outdoors. I would do an outdoor photoshoot where you can get pics as a lumberjack with an ax, starting a fire, fishing, praising your dog for a good job, etc. Basically things that are already you, but staged and romanticized for the best possible pic of you. If you think about it, for every one pic we see from Aron Snyder, he probably has hundreds where him and his fellow hunters are looking like slobs or busting ass while covered in filth. That one pic he gets published in a magazine or here online does look great though, don't it. If you could only judge Snyder by the pics you see of him hunting in the magazines, you would think he is awesome and woman love that crap. Considering, he posts on here, we already know he is as bad as the rest of us (No offense guys).

So basically, you want pics that look like the best of Snyder's, but featuring you and the best parts of you to show your girl the kind of man you are. No need to make it sexy to the extreme, just pics of you being you but staged for you to look your best is all you need. And if I have one last tip to give, don't just give her a photo spread of you, but do something of the both of you as well. If you have pics of your wedding or when you were dating that you really like, have them blown up into a painting like portrait or collage from the online pic places like SnapFish or Shutterfly. I paid an artist friend of mine $300 to hand paint a wedding portrait of my wife and I for our first wedding anniversary over ten years ago. My wife loved it so much that it is hanging right in the middle of our living room. For our five year anniversary, she returned the favor and had a collage done of pictures of her and I using SnapFish for a fraction of the cost. I have that hanging in my family room. Between the spread of you and something you can hang in the living room, she will love you forever. If in doubt, whiskey seems to help.

Pic this but in boxers and at a pool, and you of course
d26f2104ac150541e841c15380e19aed.jpg
not me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Flood, Which one are you? The Dude with the giant backpack.... OR... the Woman in the reflection that is wearing a nightie?