WTB ads

16Bore

WKR
Can't say it's a problem, especially when what "they" want is laying at the bottom of some random box, isn't going to get touched, and easily turns to cash.

Or if you happen to see "it" on another site. Or your buddy has one, etc, etc.

Sounds like more white people problems.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't see it as a problem....BUT if someone is posting a WTB ad and there's three of them in the first couple pages, yes that's kind of ridiculous and lazy. There is a search feature, which is the first thing I use when looking for something.

there was one the other day... *specific item A* a WTB add posted and sitting right on top of that item WTS add... I kinda wanted to be the ass that screen shot it and posted in comments for each along with a link to farmers only or somthin...

16Bore

WKR
I can see where it might cause stress in ones life. Everyone deserves a trophy.

Scrappy

WKR
Been a long time reader around here, love all the great info. Always hear about the great classified section on here. Only one small problem I'm having is my technology challenged self has yet to find it.

Scrappy

WKR
Link worked, thank you sir. Now if I could just find a dictionary that that explains all the abbreviations. I'm learning but you folks sure speak a foreign language on this Internet thingy.