Rinella

I like rinella. I think he has a good message. He is one of those rare communicators that can cut across lines and talk to people outside of hunting. I also like how he blends folksy speech with a fairly sophisticated writing style.

I wish I could grow a mustache like Callaghan had. That sucker was majestic.

My attempt at a mustache looks like it belongs on a guy on a website that includes the phrase "not allowed within 1000' of a school."

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
Steve Rinella is one of the most interesting guys to listen to in the industry at the moment. His pacing through his talks, and his writing is very unique. It actually feels like he is having a conversation with you. I believe his approach in exposing our way of life though the prism of a sustenance hunter eating the cleanest, healthiest protein available has made had a huge impact. The more smart, likeable guys like Steve we have representing us as sportsman the better we are.

dotman

WKR
Steve never acts like he is packing in all his crap or a light weight junkie, he is just on a mountain doing what he loves and is easy to watch.

pwsINC

WKR
So what its worth if wasnt for other sportsman voices on joined with morality from the likes of charles hallock and george bird in the famed Forest abd Stream publication in the 1890-1910 era we probably wouldnt have big game. Some people dont need motivation to pursue whats right....... dont under estimate impact shows like that have on those that do.

Not to mention i dont think their is a better image to present to general public about hunting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

pwsINC

WKR
I know my post was full of spelling errors sorry.

*sportsman voices joined with morality soeeches

dotman

WKR
So what its worth if wasnt for other sportsman voices on joined with morality from the likes of charles hallock and george bird in the famed Forest abd Stream publication in the 1890-1910 era we probably wouldnt have big game. Some people dont need motivation to pursue whats right....... dont under estimate impact shows like that have on those that do.

Not to mention i dont think their is a better image to present to general public about hunting.

To me Randy Newburg is his equal easily!

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely love meat eater, love his podcast, and the crazy thing is, he's probably a better writer than he is in either of his other avenues. Absolutely stoked that meateater is on Netflix. It's a huge win for the hunting world. Wouldn't be possible without Steve Rinella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me Randy Newburg is his equal easily!

Randy and Steve are the two guys that I link to when passing along info to new hunters.

I very much appreciate what they do.

It's kind of a weird thing to read, see, and hear all the content that guys like them put out without really getting a chance to let them know how much it's appreciated (and for the various reasons it's appreciated).

It's somewhat like having someone make you one of the most amazing meals you've ever hand and then not charging you for it, but then you never get a chance to tell them how much you enjoyed their effort. Or like getting an epic lap dance from a super flexible "exotic dancer" that looks like a pre-crazy Britney Spears but only speaks Korean. You're super thankful but confused as to how you show it. All I know is I'm not sticking a folded dollar anywhere near Randy or Steve.

Wait....what were we talking about?

Agross

WKR
I wish I could grow a mustache like Callaghan had. That sucker was majestic.

My attempt at a mustache looks like it belongs on a guy on a website that includes the phrase "not allowed within 1000' of a school."

This made me laugh out loud.
Steve has a way of talking that just grabs yer attention. Meateater is one of only a couple of shows I can stand to watch and watch on a regular basis. Randy Newburgh is right up there as well.

matthewmt

WKR
Newberg and Callaghan will be in Missoula MT this weekend at the BHA rendezvous, thought originally Steve and Remi would be too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
Meat eater had commercials in everyone of there earlier podcasts, just go back and listen. Draft kings, carnivore club investment companies and a buck meat tenderizer to name a few off the top of my head.

You are correct. I do remember the carnivore club. I'm losing brain cells faster than I thought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Rinella is awesome, and Callaghan is someone I wish was on his show alot more too.

Now Randy Newberg is pretty awesome too, I love all of his shows.

Now for all of you fellow duck hunters, imagine a show with all 3 of them along with Phil Robertson (the non staged version of him like back in the DC days).

Not only would that be interesting hunting, but I'd like to see the recipes they come up with too.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
Anyone know why Rinella lives in Seattle? I grew up there and it is a concrete jungle with horrible traffic. I see he makes up for it by squiding on the piers and wearing his first light to Starbucks, I have no idea how he survives living there.

Now for all of you fellow duck hunters, imagine a show with all 3 of them along with Phil Robertson (the non staged version of him like back in the DC days).

Oh man....we used to watch those vids in high school..there's one where Phil squeezes a whole peanut out of a mallards mouth, then cracks it open and eats it. Eating the food your food ate is just another level!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk