NHL Playoffs

Vids

WKR
Let's go Wild!! Allen played out of his mind last night, I can't see that continuing for the whole series. Then again, being a MN fan is always heartbreaking come playoff time. They're usually good enough to get there and then disappoint us!

mntnguide

WKR
Go sharks! If we can get Thornton back soon and play like last night my hopes will actually rise....i do think it's Washington's year though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let's go Wild!! Allen played out of his mind last night, I can't see that continuing for the whole series. Then again, being a MN fan is always heartbreaking come playoff time. They're usually good enough to get there and then disappoint us!

Man bear pigs going to make a run again this year. Just you wait.

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
Rangers all the way! Have been a fan since 92 and having some former Wisconsin Badgers on the team makes it more of a bonus!

KJH

WKR
Capitals... Only because I got a capitals shirt 30+ years ago and thought it was cool. Stuck with them ever since... no other reason than that. I didn't know anyone else who liked them!

vs. Maple Leafs tonight...

gumbl3

WKR
First time in my life I don't have a dog in the hunt.. but still lot's of good hockey to be watched

Jimbob

WKR
Leafs fan here, finally excited about the future. I really hope the leafs can make a series of it and push the Caps to 6 games. Gain some experience
and come away having fought hard and I will be happy. Hoping they shock everyone and take down the perennial playoff chokers though.

I'm a canes fan but haven't had much to cheer for this year. I'm pulling for the blackhawks. Theyve always been my western conference favorite. Simply because when I was a kid I thought their sweater was cool looking. I just don't get much chance to sit and watch a game this time of year.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
You mean the playoffs where practically the whole league is in? Just giving you a hard time.

Sharks.

What in the wide world of sports is the NHL doing with their scheduling?! 845 pacific time game start? They expect people to take them seriously? Woof.

OP
Cant hit em
Hawks fans , the Preds are scrappy. We went 7 games last year in playoffs with them. Be scured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk