NHL Playoffs

OP
Cant hit em
We sucked ass last night , a split on the roads ok though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimeOnTarget

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, c'mon Toews, Kaner, Kieth and Panerin!

Let's win another, Hawks!

Been a Hawks fan since '95 i believe. I was a kid at the time and my beloved MN North Stars up and left. Chicago or St Louis was the next closest team and who in their right mind could cheer for the Blues. Been a hawks fan ever since.

If we continue to play like we did in game 1, It's going to be a short playoff run im afraid.

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
GO PREDS! Loved the game tonight and loving the 2-0 lead in the series. Hope they can keep it up. Got a feeling this could be our year. We're always underestimated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jimbob

WKR
LEAFS BABY! What a game. Ridiculous pass by Boyle in overtime. Can the leafs keep this up? Are they in the caps heads? Nice to have some hope as a fan anyways.

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
Die hard Blues fan for as long as I can remember. It's been a painful life...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
Cant hit em
LEAFS BABY! What a game. Ridiculous pass by Boyle in overtime. Can the leafs keep this up? Are they in the caps heads? Nice to have some hope as a fan anyways.

The kids skate hard and Babcock handles them well , this is going to be a long series and fun to watch

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
Hard not to cheer for that young Leafs team. Their best years are yet to come. Their already thin blue line took a hit last night though losing Roman Polak. Not a flashy d-man, but solid stay at home type. And that injury was pretty gruesome. I love this time of year!

6x6

FNG
CAPS.... Best regular season team in NHL history! They are in their own head. If they win the series, they will have to earn it, as the Leafs smell blood in the water. They will be a force in the coming years.

OP
Cant hit em
Hard not to cheer for that young Leafs team. Their best years are yet to come. Their already thin blue line took a hit last night though losing Roman Polak. Not a flashy d-man, but solid stay at home type. And that injury was pretty gruesome. I love this time of year!

I appreciated Polak last year on our road to the cup , he was solid on our 3rd D pairing . Leafs will miss him