NHL Playoffs

Boooooo to the Pens. I was hoping Dubie would do a number on Cindy, but guess we'll have to wait till next game for that. If the Pens knock out Columbus, Anaheim is my horse (rooting for the Alaskans still in the mix).

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be in the seats Wednesday night, pulling for a Blues sweep!!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
So proud of the Preds tonight! Unbelievable win. Showed a lot of heart to get back in the game and win in OT. Now we're up 3-0 in a series that NOBODY picked us to win.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What a night of hockey. There is a reason that the Stanley Cup playoffs are the best playoffs in all of sport, and tonight showed that. Glad to see I have some fellow like minded hockey fans here on the forum. I spent about 15 years in the professional hockey business, it is a great game, and the people involved are some of the best in the sports world. With that said, go Nate Thompson and the Anaheim Ducks!!!!!

OP
Cant hit em
The West is up for grabs so many even teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkyinzer

WKR
Boooooo to the Pens. I was hoping Dubie would do a number on Cindy, but guess we'll have to wait till next game for that. If the Pens knock out Columbus, Anaheim is my horse (rooting for the Alaskans still in the mix).

It'd be nice of you'd watch a game now and again. Crosby was a whiner for his first 3 years in the league but has been nothing but exemplary in the past 7 or 8. Not to mention the garage league NHL, being the exact opposite of the NBA, calls LESS penalties committed against superstars compared to the average joe.

And, Crosby is one the more unique superstars in history. Much less flash to his game than casual fans realize. His work is down low, similar to Gretzky's office, except in today's era that part of the ice is defended about 100x more vigorously, and every puck in the corners is battled for. Watch him in 1 v 1 puck battles, he wins an incredible percentage of them. Hell, he's 50/50 going into a 1 on 2 contested puck battle. Superhuman leg strength. Boone Jenner tried to level him game 1 and bounced off. He's the best grinder of all time.

Dubinsky's a hell of a player though, always wanted that guy on the Pens. Just dirty enough to piss other teams off.

OP
Cant hit em
As bad as i hate to admit it Crosbaby is a beast , and a great representation for the league as a superstar.

mntnguide

WKR
Crosby an amazing player..yes obviously....Crosby not a crybaby, now that i will not believe haha

Spearing guys in the nuts, two handed chops that break guys fingers, not sure I would call that exemplary. I would never discredit his talent as a player, but he'll always be Cindy, and he'll always be a whiner, it's who he is.

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
Speaking of spearing the nuts...Ouch Leon Draisaitl. That was brutal. Methinks he's in the mandatory pressbox for game 5 with the suspension.

OP
Cant hit em
Speaking of spearing the nuts...Ouch Leon Draisaitl. That was brutal. Methinks he's in the mandatory pressbox for game 5 with the suspension.

Hes cheap shot artist on his way off the ice everytime