NHL Playoffs

Beendare

WKR
Dropped a touchdown on them Oily's

I'm not a big hockey fan but to see the pace and precision of the way the Sharks played was impressive. Oilers were playing catchup all game.

I like the way hockey is changing too.....you can't just go out and club another team into submission anymore. Now, with the good teams....you club them and they make you pay.

Laker

FNG
You Shark fans, don't count out the Oilers just yet. I do admit to changing the channel before the end of the game. Next game will be different. I will say that no one in the league can keep up with McDavid.

I'm pulling for the leafs out of the east, no quit in them boys!

Good start for the wild tonight but screw the NHL for these game times.. even worse that I'm traveling to the east coast at the moment.

KurtR

WKR
No doubt starting at 8:30 is asinine. Not a hockey expert but why won't the linesman drop the puck and always kicking the wild out of face off circle.

OP
Cant hit em
You Shark fans, don't count out the Oilers just yet. I do admit to changing the channel before the end of the game. Next game will be different. I will say that no one in the league can keep up with McDavid.

These teams are dam even 5 on 5 , no way am i counting the Oils out. We needed a win like that i hope it sparks momentum for us. Going to be a long series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
If the Wild get knocked out I think I will be cheering for whoever is playing the Penguins. I hate Crosby not because of his talent but more on how he cheap he is and how the NHL lets him get away with it. I also really like the Preds, great job against the Hawks for sure. I really do think the Blues will close out the series with the Wild. If the Wild come back and win the series they may be the team to go all the way.

Laker

FNG
These teams are dam even 5 on 5 , no way am i counting the Oils out. We needed a win like that i hope it sparks momentum for us. Going to be a long series

You're right there. Both teams seem to really have trouble being consistent. I can understand the Oilers being like that, but the I am surprised with the Sharks. Game 6 will be interesting. If the Oilers don't pull through, I am going with the Sharks, they've always been my number 2 team.

OP
Cant hit em
You're right there. Both teams seem to really have trouble being consistent. I can understand the Oilers being like that, but the I am surprised with the Sharks. Game 6 will be interesting. If the Oilers don't pull through, I am going with the Sharks, they've always been my number 2 team.

We started season strong , i think the long season last year and WC of hockey taking toll on our old legs .

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
Blues marching on to face a very confident and hot Nashville Predator squad. That should be a heckuva series. And more Carrie Underwood sightings as an added bonus. Let's Go Blues!

wyoguy

Lil-Rokslider
How is Crosby cheap? He gets the shit beat out of him all the time and takes cheap shots every game. He strives to win, something maybe the Wild should take lessons on. :)

OP
Cant hit em
Blues marching on to face a very confident and hot Nashville Predator squad. That should be a heckuva series. And more Carrie Underwood sightings as an added bonus. Let's Go Blues!

Ill be watching that series will be a bar fight

If the Wild get knocked out I think I will be cheering for whoever is playing the Penguins. I hate Crosby not because of his talent but more on how he cheap he is and how the NHL lets him get away with it. I also really like the Preds, great job against the Hawks for sure. I really do think the Blues will close out the series with the Wild. If the Wild come back and win the series they may be the team to go all the way.

Yup your right. He never gets hit so hard he can't play for half the season, loses teeth seasonally, or is targeted by other teams.

This is why I watch hockey. . We can beat each other up and yell about who is better but at the end of the day we can still have a beer together.

Stickinit

FNG
I'll be the first to admit that Sid's complaining drove me nuts a few years ago. But now he just plays the game. He can get cross checked in the neck by Dubinsky, and just come back, make a few moves and it's in the net. Nobody is going to get him off the puck down low. Playoff hockey is the best roller coaster ride out there.

Loved how Boudreau still can't get it done in Minnesota, and Yeo outcoached him. The Blues-Preds series should be awesome.

OP
Cant hit em
Sharks sucked last night. Good luck to the rest of you with a dog still in the fight. Im cool with anyone winning but the Ducks

Laker

FNG
Sharks sucked last night. Good luck to the rest of you with a dog still in the fight. Im cool with anyone winning but the Ducks

We will do our best "hopefully" to make sure those Ducks do not win. Duck roast in order. Go Oilers!