NHL Playoffs

ST52v

WKR
The bingo game is over Martha!!! We will bring it back to the Burg up 2/0

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

elkyinzer

WKR
What a pisser of an injury. So sick of all the hot takes today, and I'm not even talking the comments, even the sports"journalists" are embarrasing. Refs missed a 2 on Ovie for slashing and a whole lot of bad luck proceeded. Playoff hockey. Next game is going to get chippy regardless. Difference in all 3 games so far has essentially been razor thin margins and puck luck, I see a series that could easily go 7. Past Pens teams would fold with this kind of thing, but this is a remarkably deep team in the cap era. Been worthy of a 1 v 2 matchup. Go Pens.

wyoguy

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I'm pretty sure Niskanen knew who he was hitting and where he was hitting them, 10-15 years ago Niskanen would get the shit beat out of him. Now guys like Ovie, Wilson and him can take runs and cheap shots at whomever they want with no repercussions, just pisses me off. Pens have a good team Caps have been playing scared until Sid left the game now they feel like they can win. Pens missed some of their chances last game hopefully they get the bounces they need tomorrow.

OP
Cant hit em
All the 2nd round series been amazing to watch , both in the west are slug fests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
Pretty ambivalent to the Pens and Crosby but that was a cheap shot and hockey needs to get that stuff out of the game. Yes it is a tough game/sport but that kind of stuff is chicken&@#% and happens way too much. Scrums are one thing, cheap shots and intentionally injuring another player have no place in any game or sport.

Wanna take out Crosby, fine do it in a legal, clean fashion. Niskanen should be fined and done for the rest of the playoffs, period.

Nashville is going to be a tough out.

blackdog of vt

Lil-Rokslider
Ovie concussed the Bruins Carlo on a similar play with no repercussion either. Niskanen never moved toward Crosby on that hit. As much as I can't stand the caps I doubt there was any intention in that hit other than self defense. The only reason there was even a penalty was it was on Crosby. Crosby has had is share of cheap shots too, punishment just depends who you are in this league.
The Preds Sens series is such a slugfest, damn good hockey to watch. Preds are probably the dark horse that can win it all.

6x6

FNG
Honestly, I don't think there was intent to injure Sid. Don't get me wrong, as a Flyers fan, I despise Crosby. Only because he is so damn good (just know, I will deny that I typed that until I die). However, Sid is given the Michael Jordan treatment out there. I agree that it wouldn't have even been a penalty of it were anyone else.

blackdog of vt

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly, I don't think there was intent to injure Sid. Don't get me wrong, as a Flyers fan, I despise Crosby. Only because he is so damn good (just know, I will deny that I typed that until I die). However, Sid is given the Michael Jordan treatment out there. I agree that it wouldn't have even been a penalty of it were anyone else.

He also has a history of them which makes him more susceptible.

6x6

FNG
What's sad is the Preds and Ducks are beating the hell out of each other, and will have nothing left for the Pens. Ugh!!!

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
LET'S GO PREDATORS!!! WE WANT THE CUP!!!

Preds will get a nice long rest. Hope the Sens and Pens go to 7. So proud of the Preds tonight!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk